2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th April 2015, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

AFCAT Exam Form

I completed 12th science and I want to join Indian army and for this I want to apply for the Air Force Common Admission Test AFCAT exam so can you please provide me the application form for this exam? Tell me the last date to submit the form?
Similar Threads
Thread
About AFCAT exam
What Is AFCAT Exam
Fees of AFCAT Form
AFCAT Form Filling
Next AFCAT Exam
When Will Be The Next AFCAT Exam
AFCAT Form Last Date
Full form of AFCAT exam
AFCAT Form Filling Procedure
AFCAT Form June
How to Send AFCAT Form
AFCAT Full Form
Fill AFCAT Form Online
AFCAT Upcoming Form
AFCAT Form Login
Use of AFCAT exam
Guidelines for Filling AFCAT Form
AFCAT Exam
AFCAT Application Form Download
AFCAT Next Form Date
26th May 2018, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

Re: AFCAT Exam Form

I want to join Indian Air Force and for this I know I have to give the Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) Exam looking for form. Will you please provide me AFCAT Exam Form Dates so that I can apply on time also provide eligibility for all branches of IAF?
26th May 2018, 08:14 AM
Super Moderator

Re: AFCAT Exam Form

Indian Air Force invites applicants to join IAF as Commissioned Officers in Flying, Ground Duty (Non-Technical) and Ground Duty (Technical) Branches through Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT).

AFCAT Exam Form Dates:

AFCAT 1 2018 Dates
Sl. No Events Important Dates
1. Date of release of AFCAT 1 2018 notification Released
2. Online application will be accessible 20th December 2017, 6.00 PM
3. Online application process will end 23rd January 2018
4. Admit card available
5. Written exam February 2018
6. Date of releasing result
AFCAT 2 2018 Dates
Sl. No Events Important Dates
1. Date of release of AFCAT 2 2018 notification June 2018
2. Online application will be accessible June 2018
3. Online application process will end July 2018
4. Admit card available
5. Written exam September 2018
6. Date of releasing result

Eligibility:

Flying Branch

Educational Qualification: 60% marks in Graduation with any discipline along with Phy & Math at class 10+2 OrE/B.Tech or 60% marks in section A & B examination of Aeronautical Society of India or Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India).

Age Criteria: In between 02 January 1995 to 01 January 1999 (Both Dates inclusive). Upper age limit will be relaxed up to 26 years if you have valid and current Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA (India).

Ground Duty Technical

Educational Qualification: Obtained 60% marks in Graduation in any discipline along with Phy & Math at class 10+2 Or complete 4 years graduation or integration post graduation in Engineering or Technology or 60% marks in section A & B examination of Aeronautical Society of India or Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India).
Age Criteria: In between 02 January 1993 to 01 January 1999 (both dates inclusive).

Ground Duty Non-Technical

Educational Qualification: Secured 60% marks in Graduation in any discipline and 60% marks in section A & B examination of Aeronautical Society of India or Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India). There are few added criteria for other sections under Ground Duty Non-Technical. You must read our full article for the same.
Age Criteria: In between 02 January 1993 to 01 January 1999 (both dates inclusive).

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in