2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

AFCAT Defence questions

I am very much prepared for the Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) Defence Service Exam. I want to score high in this test. So I am looking for the Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) Defence Service Exam old question papers my exam preparation. Please provide me some link from where I can download its old question papers?
Similar Threads
Thread
AFCAT Spatial Ability Questions
Military Aptitude Questions For AFCAT
AFCAT General Awareness Questions With Answers
AFCAT Military Aptitude Questions
Defence quota in DCE
IIM Indore Defence
Number Of Questions In AFCAT
GK Questions With Answers For AFCAT
Midhani Defence
How to National Defence Academy
AFCAT Important Questions
Defence MBA
National Defence Academy 2
General Awareness questions for AFCAT exam
AFCAT Verbal Questions
Ministry of Defence job
History Questions asked in AFCAT
Military Aptitude Questions For Afcat Exam
Questions with Answers for AFCAT Exam
CDS Defence Staff
6th July 2018, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Re: AFCAT Defence questions

I want the sample Defence Current Affairs Questions For Air Force Common Admission Test AFCAT Exam so can you provide me?
6th July 2018, 10:50 AM
Super Moderator

Re: AFCAT Defence questions

I am providing you the sample Defence Current Affairs Questions For Air Force Common Admission Test AFCAT Exam

AFCAT Exam Defence Current Affairs Questions

1.India had signed deal with which nation to buy 4 Poseidon -8I aircraft? U.S
2.Advanced Artillery Gun System, which was successfully test fired was manufactured by DRDO
3.In July, TATA has recently signed deal with which U.S company in the field of manufacturing of helicopters? Bell Helicopters
4.What kind of fighter is Tejas? Multi-role Fighter
5.The manufacturer of Tejas is Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
6.The aim of manufacturing of Tejas was to replace which jet Mig-21
7.The name of the squadron that started operating Tejas on 1st July is Flying Daggers (squadron no 45)
8.Which country has a deal with India for Rafale jets? France
9.SAAB Gripen belongs to which nation? Sweden
10.The final count of Rafale jets under the latest turn in the deal has been finalized to 36 jets
11.IAF conducted Iron Fist Exercise in in march in Pokhran
12.The range of Agni-1 is 700- 1250kms
13.Garuda Shakti was the exercise conducted by India and Indonesia
14.First edition of Garuda-Shakti was conducted in 2012
15.Indian Navy deployed which aircraft for maritime surveillance to Seychelles P8I
16.Indias biggest Defense Expo 2016 was organised in Goa
17.The theme of Defense Expo 2016 was Rise Of Futurism
18.Zarb Anti- Ship Missile belongs to which nation Pakistan
19.What is the name of Air Force training exercise conducted by Pakistan and China Shaheen 5
20.Recently tested K-4 Missile has a strike range of 3500kms
21.Akash missile belongs to which type Surface To Air Missile
22.Logistic Exchange Memorandum Of Agreement (LEMOA) was signed between India and U.S
23.X-2, which completed its flight successfully in April this year, is ________s first stealth jet Japan
24.The name of exercise conducted by Indian Army in Rajasthan in April this year was named as Shatrujeet
25.Panagarh Airbase of IAF was renamed after which former personality of IAF Former IAF Chief Arjan Singh
26.Nomadic Elephant Joint Exercise was conducted jointly by India and Magnolia
27.INS Kalvari Indias first indigenous Scorpene Class Stealth Submarine is built by India in collaboration with France
28.Which Indian firm signed pacts with 3 Ukrainian firms for military production Reliance Defense Ltd
29.Indian Coast Guard Ship Shaurya, which was recently launched is a Petrol Vessel
30.The newly appointed Chief Of Naval Staff is Vice Admiral Sunil Lanba
31.Under Water Harbour Defense System launched by Indian Navy was launched in Vishakhapatnam
32.Sea Harriers planes, which were decommissioned will be replaced by which squadron MIG 29k
33.What is the name of Indias Advanced Air Defense Interceptor Missile, which was recently successfully test fired is Ashwin
34.Red Flag 2016 Aerial Combat Exercise between US, NATO forces and IAF was concluded in Alaska, U.S.
35.The range of nuclear capable Surface To Surface Missile Prithvi II is 350kms
36.Brahmos missile was the joint venture of India and Russia
37.What is the name of Indias first follow on water jet fast attack craft which was commissioned in may this year INS Tarmugli
38.Indias own submarine assembly workshop inaugurated at Mazgoan
39.Who took over the charge of Southern Naval Command Vice Admiral AR Karve
40.Malabar 2016 exercise, which took place in South China Sea was participated by navies of India, U.S. and japan
41.Hague Code Of Conduct, which was recently signed by India against ballistic missile proliferation was established in which year -2002
42.MoD of India signed deal with U.S. to buy Ultra-Light Howitzer Guns. How many guns are ordered? 145
43.HTT-40, basic trainer aircraft was unveiled by Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
44.The name of Indias indigenously built Torpedo, which was inducted in Indian navy is Varunastra
45.Recently, which Indian jet took successful flight with Brahmos Su-30 MKI
46.35th Nation which became a member of MTCR is India
47.Indias first indigenously developed jet was HF-24 MARUT Fighter
48.RIMPAC 2016 Maritime Exercise took place at Hawaii, U.S.
49.The Medium Range Surface To Air Missile, which was recently test fired was jointly made by India and Israel
50.What is the name of the engine installed in HAL Light Combat Helicopter Shakti

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in