2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

17th April 2015, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

AFCAT blueprint

My daughter wants to apply for the Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT)? So I am searching for the Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) questions Blue Print? Can you please tell me from where I can get the Blue Print of Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) questions?
Similar Threads
Thread
MPBSE 10th Blueprint
SSC Blueprint
TNTEU B.Ed Blueprint
Blueprint for PUC 2 Science Examination
MBA blueprint
SCRA Blueprint
Cut Of KSEEB Blueprint
MPBSE Blueprint 11th
CG Pet Blueprint
BCA Bangalore University blueprint
TANCET MCA Blueprint
CAT Exam Blueprint
Blueprint For KCET
FE Mumbai University Blueprint
Blueprint of FE Sem 1 Mumbai University
COMEDK Blueprint
Mumbai University EVS Blueprint
Mumbai University Blueprint Sem 1
NEET Exam Blueprint
LSAT blueprint login
26th July 2018, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Re: AFCAT blueprint

Can you provide me the Paper Pattern for AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) as I will prepare for the examination accordingly, please help me with this?
26th July 2018, 09:51 PM
Super Moderator

Re: AFCAT blueprint

The Paper Pattern for AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) is as follows:

AFCAT Exam Pattern

Time:
The duration of the AFCAT written test is 2 hour.

Questions:
There are a total of 100 questions in the examination paper of AFCAT.

Maximum Marks
The maximum mark for the paper is 300, thus each question carries 3 marks and for every wrong answer there is penalty of one mark.

Cut Off:
The cut off the paper varies depending on the toughness and you can check the cut off of previous AFCAT exams at our website.

Type of Questions:
The AFCAT paper is an objective type paper and there are four options for each question, out of which only one is correct.
One has to mark the correct answer on the OMR sheet provided.
The question paper is a mixed paper and contains questions from all fields without any boundary marked.
There are no sectional cut offs. The questions asked are from variety of fields.

Syllabus:

The question paper has questions from English, Current Affairs, Reasoning, Mathematics and General Awareness.

English:
The English portion contains questions from Unseen passage, synonym, antonym, correction of sentences, finding grammatical error, meaning of words, collective term for a phrase etc.

Current Affairs:
Ones knowledge about the recent events of national and international importance is checked in this portion. The questions can be asked from anything recent like sports, awards etc.

General Awareness:
In this section the candidates are asked about the different subjects like history, geography, polity, science etc.
The questions are very basic in nature and the standard isn

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in