2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Advanced RTU campaign

I heard that the Advanced RTU Campaign is collaboration between ASHRAE, the Retail Industry Leaders Association (RILA), and the U.S. Department so will you please tell me is it true or not? Will you please provide me the information about the contact details and the contact numbers of the Advanced RTU campaign? Give me the details as soon as possible?
Similar Threads
Thread
Fee For JEE Advanced
JEE Advanced KGP
Cut off for JEE advanced
JEE Advanced OMR
JEE Advanced IIT KGP
JEE Advanced Result Site JEE Advanced Result By SMS
MTG JEE Advanced
Clean India campaign ONGC
IIT Advanced
IIT Kgp JEE Advanced
What Is The Use of JEE Advanced
ACU MBA Advanced
JEE Advanced Key
FAQ JEE Advanced
JEE Advanced JEE Advanced
JEE IIT Advanced
JEE Advanced Registration Number Lost JEE Advanced Marks Vs Rank Predictor
JEE advanced pwd
SC Cut Off For JEE Advanced
Recruitment Campaign Ideas
29th February 2016, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Re: Advanced RTU campaign

Hello sir, I am Andrew Sorah. I have heard about the advanced RTU campaign from my friend. Can you help me by providing me some information regarding it?
29th February 2016, 01:59 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Advanced RTU campaign

Advanced RTU Campaign (ARC) inspires commercial building owners and operators to substitute their old RTUs with more effectual units or to retrofit their RTUs with advanced controls in order to take help of these benefits.
Unproductive commercial rooftop unit (RTU) air conditioning systems are common and can waste from $900 to $3,700 per unit yearly, subject to the building size and type.
By swapping or retrofitting them, you can save money, increase your energy efficiency, make your building more comfortable, and help the environment.

ARC offers building owners and operators with access to info and expertise to lower facility operating costs while preserving or improving building occupant comfort. Joining the Campaign allows you to:

- Leverage campaign resources and technical expertise in evaluating savings opportunities
- Stay informed on innovative RTU technologies and resources produced through the campaign
- Gain recognition, achievement awards, and participate in case studies (pending submitting documentation of implementing a replacement or retrofit)

There are 2 ways to get involved in ARC, by linking as a Participant (building owner/manager) or Supporter (assist implementation of RTU replacement/retrofit).

Joining the Campaign as a Participant means making a pledge to assess and implement an RTU replacement or retrofit.
Commercial and government buildings are qualified to join the Campaign as Participants.
Joining the Campaign as a Supporter means pledging to promote the benefits of energy efficiency commercial cooling.
Trade and industry organizations, utility and efficiency programs, and manufacturers and service providers are qualified to join the Campaign as Supporters.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in