2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd December 2014, 04:15 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Admit card SBI

Hello friend here I am giving you process please follows the process after that you will get your Admit card of State Bank of India….

Firstly go to the official website of State Bank of India which looks like this image

Now click on “Recruitment” option a new page will open which look like this image:

After that on this page you will get your Admit card of State Bank of India but Currently at this page, you will not find admit card
But whenever your admit card will issue, you will find on this page only
17th March 2015, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

I want to get SBI Clerk Admit Card for giving exam so I want to get the process of getting this so will you please provide me that ?
17th March 2015, 05:11 PM
Super Moderator

As you want to get SBI Clerk Admit Card for giving exam so you want to get the process of getting this so here I am giving you same:

Firstly go on official website of state bank of India.

On that page you have to click on career with us option which is in the bottom of the page.

And than you will go on new page on that page bottom side you will get your exam name if admit card will be available.

You have to click on that option and than on new page after filling all required information you will get your admit card.

Here is the image of that page:

Address:
State Bank of India
Heera Cyber Views, Thengode Post Office, Cochin, Inforpark Edachira Road, Thengode, Edachira, Kakkanad, Kerala 682030 ‎
0484 242 2077

Map:

[MAP]State Bank of India hengode, Edachira, Kakkanad, Kerala [/MAP]

Tags
admit card

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in