2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th March 2016, 10:07 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Admit Card Of DSSSB

Admit Card Of DSSSB

Hello sir, in last month I was filled application form of DSSSB. For attempting Entrance exam of DSSSB I want admit card. Can any one provide me here admit card of DSSSB?

Ans.

Currently there is no any admit card provided by DSSSB. And Without your registration number and password I’m not able to provide you your admit card of DSSSB.

DSSSB invites notification for post of Physiotherapist, Pharmacist, Auxiliary Nurse/ Midwife, Lab Assistant (Group –III /IV), Technical Assistant Lab Group- IV, Laboratory Technician (Group –IV) and Public Health Nurse respectively.

DSSSB is the selection board for different subordinate administrations for Delhi Government and primary objective of this board is to enroll high fit, vigorous and gifted personnel for different organization through examinations, tests and individual meeting as required meeting the demand of the workforce required and demanded by Governments and Non-Government Organizations.

Visit an official site of DSSSB
(

See in the news and notification section
If any admit card link is present then click to download after entering some details.

You can also download your DSSSB admit card through its one of another site:

Click on print and generate admit card.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in