2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd June 2015, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure in PDPU

my sister wants to take admission into the B.Tech course at the Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Gandhinagar. She has no idea about the Admission procedure of it. so will you please give me the link from where I can download the file which contains the details of Admission procedure of Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Gandhinagar?
Similar Threads
Thread
PDPU Admission Date
Can i get admission in PDPU
PDPU Admission Form for B.Tech
PDPU Online Admission
Admission To PDPU
PDPU Admission Form
Admission in PDPU
PDPU MBA admission
PDPU Admission Fees
PDPU B Tech Admission Form
PDPU Admission Notice
Admission Pdpu Ac Login
PDPU SLS Admission
M Tech Admission in PDPU
PDPU Admission Criteria
How to take admission in PDPU
PDPU MBA Admission Results
BBA Admission Procedure after XII
IIT Admission Procedure
PDPU Admission List
29th November 2019, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Re: Admission procedure in PDPU

I want to get admission in B.Tech in Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University PDPU so can you tell me the procedure of admission?
29th November 2019, 03:06 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Admission procedure in PDPU

The Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University PDPU invited application form for B.Tech Admission 2018 from April 23, 2018 to June 8, 2018.

The registered candidates will get short listed as per their secured scores in JEE Main 2018 examination.

PDPU B.Tech Admission Procedure 2018

The B.Tech seats offered by Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) will be open for admission based on three processes.

GUJCET–

50% of the seats will be available for admission through GUJCET, which is the state engineering entrance examination.
The candidates will have to attempt and qualify the examination to be eligible for admissions.
The qualified candidates will have to participate in the counselling session of GUJCET and opt for admissions into PDPU through Gujarat quota.

All India Seats –

35% of the seats will be open for JEE Main qualified candidates. The candidates who have secured a valid JEE Main score and All India Rank will have to register themselves to participate in PDPU B.Tech Admission.

NRI Seats –

Non-Residential Indians (NRI) will be eligible for 15% of the total seats. However, these candidates will have to meet the criteria which has been set by the concerned authorities.

Eligibility Criteria-

10+2 (or equivalent) examination should have been qualified by the candidates. The candidates should have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.

Required Marks-

General Category – 45%
SC/ST Category – 40%

All candidates should have attempted and qualified JEE Main 2018 Paper I

Contact-

Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University
Raisan, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382421

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in