2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st October 2014, 10:50 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Admission Procedure For ICSI

As you want to take admission in ICSI, you want to know about admission procedure so here i am providing you same:

Eligibility for admission to Institute of Company Secretaries of India, ICSI:

Student who has graduate from any stream can do 8 month foundation Programme.

Student who has graduate from fine arts can not do Executive Programme.
A commerce graduate can do Executive Programme.

Admission Procedure for ICSI:

A student can enroll for the CS program any time in a year, the exams of which are held in June as well as December.
Student can collect the prospectus from the ICSI offices for this student will have to pay Rs 200 or Rs 300 by cash.
If a student wants to collect by post or courier, he can send a D.D of Rs 250 or Rs 350.

Fee Structure of ICSI:

A candidate has to spend Rs 3,600 for the foundation program. And a commerce graduate has to pay Rs 7000 for Executive program and a non-commerce graduate, Rs 7750.

here i am Giving link of ICSI Admission procedure

caclubindia.com/forum/icsi-admission-procedure-62459.asp

Address:
The Institute Of Company Secretaries Of India
ICSI House, Plot No.22, Lodi Road, Institutional Area, New Delhi, DL 110003 ‎
011 4150 4444

Map location:
[MAP]https://www.google.co.in/maps?q=%22ICSI+HOUSE%22++22+Institutional+Area+Lod i+Road+in+New+Delhi,+Pin-+110+003++&hl=en&sll=28.759232,77.173462&sspn=0.56 1013,1.333466&hq=%22ICSI+HOUSE%22++22+Institutiona l+Area+Lodi+Road+in+New+Delhi,+Pin-+110+003&radius=15000&t=m&z=12[/MAP]
23rd February 2015, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Can you tell me about the admission process in Institute of Company Secretaries of India or ICSI as my cousin want to register for a course in it?
23rd February 2015, 10:31 AM
Super Moderator

Institute of Company Secretaries of India, ICSI is a professional organization, which offers training to students aspiring for a course in Company Secretary Ship. Registration is open throughout the year. The examinations are conducted twice a year in June and December.

The Company Secretary course comprises of three courses.
1. Foundation Course
2. Executive Course
3. Professional Course

Foundation Course:

The minimum eligibility to gain entry in the Foundation Course is a pass in 10+2 examination or its equivalent in any stream. As you have B.Com as well as MBA degree, so there is no problem.

Course Duration: 8 months duration

Intermediate Course:

You have to pass in the Foundation Course Examination of the ICSI Graduation degree or a Master's degree/Pass in ICWAI, ICAI can allow you entry in the intermediate course.

Course Duration : 9 months duration

Final Course:

Once you pass the Intermediate Course you automatically become eligible for admission to the Final Course.

Training

One passing the Final examination of ICSI you will need to undergo a practical training after which, you will be completely eligible for the Associate Membership of the Institute.

The Training is of Training Orientation Program(TOP) is for 5 days and is done before commencement of training.

This is followed by training for 15 months after the candidate has passed the Intermediate Examination or Final Examination.

Fee Structure of ICSI:
You need to spend Rs 3,600 for the foundation program. A commerce graduate can pay a fee of Rs 7000 for Executive program and a non-commerce graduate, Rs 7750.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in