2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

12th June 2018, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Re: Admission Procedure In BITS Pilani Dubai

I want to get admission in Birla Institute of Technology and Science BITS Pilani Dubai so can you please tell me the procedure of admission?
12th June 2018, 12:29 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Admission Procedure In BITS Pilani Dubai

BITS Pilani, Dubai Campus has stringent eligibility criteria for admission into all programmes. Admission to BITS Pilani, Dubai Campus is based on the merit of the candidate.

Admission Procedure

First Degree admission the merit is determined by the overall aggregate marks of the candidate in the Qualifying Examination (12th Grade or equivalent).

For Higher Degree admission, apart from the marks in the qualifying examination (B.E./ B.Tech. or equivalent), the candidate's performance in the admission interview is also considered.

For admission to any of the programmes offered at Dubai Campus, candidates must apply online on or before the last date.

Admission is based on the Grade 12 marks (or its equivalent) and there is no separate Admission Test for Dubai Campus.

Higher Degree Programmes

A minimum aggregate of 60% in the qualifying degree as indicated below for each programme.

M.E. Design: B.E. / B.Tech. or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering

M.E. Electrical: B.E. / B.Tech. or equivalent in EEE, E&I or ECE

M.E. Microelectronics: B.E. / B.Tech. or equivalent in EEE/E&I/ECE/CS or M.Sc. Physics

M.E. Software Systems: B.E. / B.Tech. /M.Sc./M.C.A or equivalent

M.B.A. Programmes: B.E. / B.Tech. / Masters Degree in any discipline or its equivalent

Candidates who meet the above criteria will be required to appear and successfully clear the Aptitude test / Interview to qualify for admission.

Doctoral Programmes (Ph.D)-

M.E. / M.S. / M.B.A. / M.Phil of BITS Pilani or its equivalent with a minimum of 60% aggregate.

Eligible Candidates will be required to take a written test and interview.

The admission will be based on the performance in the qualifying degree, experience, test and interview.

Contact-

Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani - Dubai Campus
BITS Pilani, Dubai Campus, Dubai International Academic City - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
+971 4 275 3700

Tags
bits pilani

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in