2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

18th November 2015, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Re: Admission in IIT for MBA

Hello sir I want to do MBA from Vinod Gupta School of Management
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY KHARAGPUR so here can you please tell me how can I take admission ?
18th November 2015, 03:17 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Admission in IIT for MBA

Hey as per my idea last date for taking admission is over but here I am giving you details so you can take admission next year :-

Eligibility criteria

Here I am giving you eligibility criteria :-

GE/NC-OBC: Minimum of 60% marks (OR CGPA of 6.5 on a 10 point scale)

SC/ST/PwD: Minimum of 55% marks (OR CGPA of 6.0 on a 10 point scale)

Admission to reserved category candidates will be as per Government of India rules.

Selection process:-

The selection of candidates for admission to the 2015-17 batch of MBA at VGSoM, IIT Kharagpur is a two-step process.

In the first step, candidates are short-listed for GD-WA-PI from among candidates who have a valid CAT/GMAT score, who have applied for the programme and who satisfy the eligibility criteria for the programme.

An overseas category candidate who applies with a GMAT score instead of a CAT Score should have a total scaled score of at least 750.

Selection will be based on application rating, performance in CAT for domestic students and GMAT for international students, and the candidate’s performance in the group discussion, written analysis and personal interview (GD-WA-PI) round.

Post qualification work experience in organizations will be given due consideration.

CAT cut-off:

There is an overall cut-off. For General candidates, minimum CAT percentile is 95, for NC-OBC 85, for SC 80, for ST 80 and for PwD 80.

Address:
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur,
Kharagpur, West Bengal 721302

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in