2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th May 2015, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Admission In Iiit Delhi

I got 71 percent marks in IIT JEE-2015. Now I will take admission in IIT Delhi. Please provide me admission procedure, course detail, faculty of IT department, placement service and alumni’s of IIT Delhi?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIIT Delhi or IIIT Allahabad
Admission Brochure IIIT Delhi
About IIIT Delhi
IIIT-DELHI Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi
IIIT Delhi vs IIIT Allahabad
IIIT Delhi Admission Eligibility
IIIT Delhi PHD Admission
IIIT Delhi Admission B Tech
PHD In IIIT Delhi
IIIT Bangalore VS IIIT Delhi
M Tech Admission In IIIT Delhi
IIIT Delhi MBA
Delhi IIIT-D
M Tech Admission IIIT Delhi
Delhi Quota In IIIT Delhi
IIIT Delhi ECE
IIit Delhi
IIIT Delhi Vs IPU
The IIIT Delhi Act
IIIT Delhi Admission Process
22nd February 2016, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Re: Admission In Iiit Delhi

I would like to know the basic process for admission to the B.Tech course offered by the Indraprastha Indian Institute of Technology Delhi?
22nd February 2016, 11:28 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Admission In Iiit Delhi

IIIT-Delhi admits students in the following full-time programs in Computer Science & Engg. and Electronics & Communication Engg. Currently, IIIT-Delhi does not offer any part-time program.

IIIT Delhi was shaped by an Act of Delhi Government in 2008. Since then it has gained a high degree of respect within the academic community, and is widely regarded as one of the top Institutions in the country for research and education in IT areas – in particular Computer Science and Engineering (CSE), and Electronics and Communications Engineering (ECE).

Education
At the undergraduate level, IIIT-Delhi at present has two programs – in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) and Electronics and Communications Engineering (ECE). Our education programs are as good as any Tier I institution in the country.

After Admission
Induction Program
Incoming aspirants will be invited to an 8-day induction program starting from July 25 to help them transition from school to college. There will be fun performance to help the students bond with their seniors, and programming familiarization sessions to gear them up for some coding.

Expectation from Students
IIIT Delhi takes academics seriously and expects all the students to do so. Each semester an aspirant normally does about 5 courses, and each course has had a workload of about 10 hrs/week. Hence an aspirant should be ready to work hard – that indeed is the only way to learn.

Address:

IIIT-Delhi
Okhla Industrial Estate,Phase III
(Near Govind Puri Metro Station)
New Delhi, India - 110020

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in