2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th September 2014, 01:22 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Admission Forms for Law Colleges in Mumbai

Hello Yogesh , as you want some information about admission forms for Law Colleges in Mumbai. The admission form for law colleges in mumbai is very different to one another and as you don’t mention the college for which you want the admission form.

For your help, I am providing you the list of some law colleges in Mumbai with their address and contact so that you can collect your information about admission form.

List of some law colleges in Mumbai:-

Gopaldas Jhamatmal Advani Law College
National College Campus, Road No 32, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400050 ‎

G J Advani Law College
Bandra West, Maharashtra ‎

K.C Law College
123, Dinshaw Vacha Road, Vidyasagar Prin. K. M. Kundnani Chowk, Churchgate, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400020 ‎

Nalanda Academy
Plot No 2, Rsc 34, Near Mangal Murti Hospital, Gorai 2, Borivali west, Mumbai - 400091, Maharashtra ‎

Law College
Chendani Bunder Rd, Thane West,
Thane, Maharashtra ‎

The Doongarsee Gangjee Ruparel College
Senapati Bapat Marg, Railway Station Rd, Opp. Matunga Western, Opposite Matunga Road, Western Railway Station, Mahim, Matunga West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400016 ‎

Swami Vivekananda College
Station Plaza, Station Road,, Bhandup (W),, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400078 ‎

KES Shroff College
Kandivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra ‎

Rizvi College Of Arts Science And Commerce
7Th Floor, Rizvi Educational Complex, Near To Station, Off Cater Road, Bandra West, Mumbai - 400050 ‎

Maps:-

[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=law+colleges+in+mumbai&ll=19.206132,72.8956 6&spn=0.31708,0.570602&client=opera&oe=utf-8&channel=suggest&fb=1&gl=in&hq=law+colleges&hnear =Mumbai,+Maharashtra&t=m&z=11&iwloc=I[/MAP]
12th December 2015, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know what documents are required at the time of filling Admission Forms for Law Colleges in Mumbai for five year law course ?
12th December 2015, 05:38 PM
Super Moderator

Hey as The Government Law College, founded in 1855, is the oldest law school in Asia dating even prior to the University of Mumbai

Eligibility

A candidate passing the H. S. C. (10+2) examination conducted by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, with minimum 45% marks or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the University of Mumbai with the minimum prescribed Marks is eligible for admission to the first Year of five year law course.

The above percentage of marks shall be relaxed by 5% for the candidates belonging to reserved categories, recognized as such by the Govt. of Maharashtra.

5%marks of the candidates who have passed qualifying examination from Boards other than Maharashtra Board shall be deducted.

Documents required at the time of filling Admission Forms

Class 12 mark sheet with a certified copy.

Original Caste Certificate by student intending to avail benefits of the under-mentioned categories:

Scheduled Castes.

Scheduled Tribes.

De-notified Tribes (V.J.) (with Non Creamy Layer Certificate).

N. T. (B) (with Non Creamy Layer Certificate).

N.T. (C) (with Non Creamy Layer Certificate).

N. T. (D) (with Non Creamy Layer Certificate)

O.B.C. (with Non Creamy Layer Certificate)

S.B.C. (with Non Creamy Layer Certificate)

Passing certificate and certified copy of document indicating the date of birth

Two recent passport size photographs.

Interim Eligibility Certificate (In case of the candidates of other Universities)

In case of student migrating from other University, provisional eligibility certificate from the Mumbai University.

In case of a student from a college affiliated to the Mumbai University,Transference Certificate (T.C.) form that college

Address:

Government Law College

'A' Road,

Opposite Churchgate Railway Station,

Churchgate, Mumbai,

Maharashtra 400020

Phone: 022 2204 1707
4th June 2016, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Respected, Sir
I am a candidate from B.N.Bandodkar college of science I just completed my 12th . With 58.77% (science).
I was planning to go for medical ,but my marks in competitive was not good so I decided to go for law,
But till that time the process to fill online form was over, my quire to you is, is there any way through which I can still register for mh-cet law?

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in