2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th May 2015, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Admission In CDLU

I want to get admission in Chaudhary Devi Lal University so provide me the list of courses and the departments offered by this University? When admission process of this University will start? Is there any entrance exam conducted by the University for admission?
Similar Threads
Thread
CDLU Pre Phd
CDLU in Sirsa
CDLU MA education admission
BBA in CDLU
VC Of CDLU
Counselling of B.Ed CDLU
M.Com Result of CDLU
CDLU M Ed
CDLU Admission
Mba cdlu
Cdlu MBA sirsa
DDE CDLU Sirsa
CDLU Result of M.Com
H B.Ed CDLU
B.Sc CDLU Result
CDLU Admission Form
CDLU M.Sc
CDLU Phd Admission-14
PHD from CDLU
CDLU PhD Programme
22nd January 2020, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Re: Admission In CDLU

Can you tell me where on the official website of CDLU (Chaudhary Devi Lal University) will I get Application Form for admission in MBA Program 2020?
22nd January 2020, 11:36 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Admission In CDLU

To get Application Form for admission in MBA Program 2020 on the official website of CDLU (Chaudhary Devi Lal University) follow the below given steps:

Visit the official website of Chaudhary Devi Lal University

Click to Admissions at the bottom of the home page

On the new page, you will get the Admission Form

That page will look like this:

MBA

The Master programme will provide students a proper platform to enhance their skills and knowledge to face the challenges in the corporate world. After successful completion of the programme, one will have a wide range of job opportunities in different sectors.

For MBA (2 year) General and Business Economics programme, one seeking admission must be graduate in Commerce, Science, Computers, Engineering, Management and Arts (with Economics and Math) at least with 50% marks in aggregate (47.5% marks for SC/ ST candidates).

For MBA (5 year) programme, one seeking admission must have passed 10+2 in Commerce, Science and Arts (with Economics and Math) at least with 50% marks in aggregate (47.5% marks for SC/ ST candidates).

Contact Detail:
Chaudhary Devi Lal University
Barnala Rd, Chaudhary Devi Lal University, Sirsa, Haryana 125055
Phone: 0166 623 9819

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in