2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st September 2016, 04:50 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Address Of GBTU University Lucknow

The Gautam Buddha Technical University is now known as Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University. The Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University is also called as Uttar Pradesh Technical University.

The Uttar Pradesh Technical University is a public university.

The Uttar Pradesh Technical University is merged with Gautam Buddha Technical University and Mahamaya Technical University.

In other word to reduce workload and to ensure proper management, the university was bifurcated into separate universities: Gautam Buddha Technical University and Mahamaya Technical University with effect from 1 May 2010

Address:

Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University
IET Campus, Sitapur Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226021
Phone: 0522 273 2193

Executive council members:

Ajay Chaudhary, Managing Director, Softpro Technologies India
Dinesh Agarwal, Founder & CEO, IndiaMART
Syed Iqbal Hasnain (Padma Shri), Former Professor, Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi
Sanjay Govind Dhande, Former Director, IIT, Kanpur
Dr. D B Shakywar, Director, Uttar Pradesh Textile Technology Institute
K. K Chaudhary, Registrar, Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University

The university offers undergraduate courses in engineering, architecture, hotel management and catering technology, fashion and apparel design, and pharmacy, leading to degrees of B.Tech, B.Arch, BHMCT, BFAD, and B.Pharma respectively.

The university offers postgraduate courses in computer applications and business administration leading to degrees of MCA, MBA and MBA (Rural Development).
30th August 2017, 07:17 AM
varshu.agra@gmail.com

Sir
Can u plz suggest me that what should i choose un my net form in university column??
I m mba frm aktu Lucknow but i choose in frm gbtu Lucknow(formerly uptu) because aktu is not in option. is that ok???
Or should i choose other....
Sir plz reply fast

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in