2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th April 2015, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Acorn TDF-24-SSC

From where, I can find the technical specs for Acorn Engineering TDF-24-SSC? Please also tell me about the TDF-24 Acorn Engineering Company and about the current specifications of the SSC. Stainless Steel Cap and tiling flanges?
Similar Threads
Thread
ACORN Recruitments Training Preston
18th May 2018, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Re: Acorn TDF-24-SSC

Hello sir, I want manual of Mop sinks of Acorn TDF-24-SSC. Is there any one can give me manual of Mop sinks of Acorn TDF-24-SSC?
18th May 2018, 03:38 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Acorn TDF-24-SSC

Mop Sink is an attractive, durable fixture designed to be easy to install and maintain. ACORN Terrazzo-Ware precast mop sinks provide flexibility in configuration and size as required by the design of the building and the specific installation

Mop sinks are composed of marble chips cast in Portland cement. This series include units which drops 6 inches (152 mm) in the front from the standard 12 inch (305 mm) height. This allows for easier bucket tipping.

Manual of Mop sinks of Acorn TDF-24-SSC
acorneng.com/uploads/fileLibrary/msdf.pdf

Brand: Terrazzo-Ware
Material: Terrazzo

Institutional Applications: Hospital & Treatment Centers , Educational Building , Train Station & Airports , Other Institutional Buildings

Commercial Applications: Stores & Shopping Centers , Warehouse , Office Building , Restaurant & Hospitality , Stadium & Arena

Accessories:

Rubber Drain Gasket for 3" Waste Pipe

Rubber Drain Gasket Reducer for 2" Waste Pipe KF Tiling Flange(s) (Shipped Loose)
Specify length(s):
24" Qty:_______
32" Qty:_______
36" Qty:_______

KFC Faucet, Chrome Finish (H & C)

KH36 Hose 36" Long with Wall Hanger
KMH Mop Hanger with 3 Grips on a Stainless Steel Bracket KWG Wall Guard (Shipped Loose)

Specify length(s):
24" Qty:_______
32" Qty:_______
36" Qty:_______
LB Lint Basket/Strainer

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in