2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th April 2018, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Re: Acharya Nagarjuna University Rajendranagar Hyderabad

I want to know the under graduation UG courses offered by the Acharya Nagarjuna University Rajendranagar Hyderabad so can you tell me?
20th April 2018, 12:54 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Acharya Nagarjuna University Rajendranagar Hyderabad

Acharya Nagarjuna University is a university in the region of Namburu, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India.

It is located in Nagarjuna Nagar, Namburu, in the northern part of Guntur City, a major centre of learning for the state of Andhra Pradesh.

Under Graduation UG Courses

B. Sc. (Ag.)

Duration - 4

Eligibility-

A pass in two year Intermediate Examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P. or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the University or Intermediate Board with the following subjects namely:

i) Physical Sciences
ii) Biological or Natural Sciences

B. Tech. (Food Sci.)

Duration - 4

Eligibility-

A pass in two year Intermediate Examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P. or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the University or Intermediate Board with any two of the following subjects namely:

i) Mathematics or Biological or Natural Sciences
ii) Physical Sciences

B. Sc. (CA & BM)

Duration - 4

Eligibility-

A pass in two year Intermediate Examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P. or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the University or Intermediate Board with the following subjects namely:

i) Physical Sciences
ii) Biological or Natural Sciences or Mathematics

B. Tech. (Ag. Engg.)

Duration - 4

Eligibility-

A pass in two year Intermediate Examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P. or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the University or Intermediate Board with the following subjects namely: i) Physical Sciences ii) Mathematics

B. H. Sc. Home Science

Duration - 4

Eligibility-

A pass in two year Intermediate Examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P. or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the University or Intermediate Board with any two of the following subjects namely:

i) Physical Sciences
ii) Biological or Natural Sciences
iii) Mathematics

Women candidates passed in a Three year Diploma course in Home Science can also a apply for admission into B.Sc.(Hons.) Home Science course under 10% supernumerary seats

Only women candidates are eligible for admission into this course.

Contact-

Acharya N G Ranga Agricultural University
Administrative Office, Lam, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh - 522 034
E-mail ngranga2012@gmail.com

Tags
acharya nagarjuna university

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in