2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th April 2016, 02:51 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Acharya Nagarjuna University Agriculture Admission

The mission of Acharya Nagarjuna University Agriculture is to train human resource needed for agricultural, home Science and allied sectors for the development of the State of Andhra Pradesh and to constantly strive to generate technologies for increasing production in the agriculture and home science and all.

UG Courses

B. Sc. (Ag.)
A pass in two year Intermediate Examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P. or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the University or Intermediate Board with the following subjects namely:
i) Physical Sciences
ii) Biological or Natural Sciences

B. Tech. (Food Sci.).
A pass in two year Intermediate Examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P. or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the University or Intermediate Board with any two of the following subjects namely:
i) Mathematics or Biological or Natural Sciences
ii) Physical Sciences

B. Sc. (CA & BM)
A pass in two year Intermediate Examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P. or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the University or Intermediate Board with the following subjects namely:
i) Physical Sciences
ii) Biological or Natural Sciences or Mathematics

B. Tech. (Ag. Engg.)
i) Physical Sciences
ii) Mathematics

B. H. Sc. Home Science
No need to pass through EAMCET.
Only women candidates are eligible for admission into this course.
A pass in two year Intermediate Examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P. or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the University or Intermediate Board with any two of the following subjects namely:
i) Physical Sciences
ii) Biological or Natural Sciences
iii) Mathematics

Women candidates passed in a Three year Diploma course in Home Science can also a apply for admission into B.Sc.(Hons.) Home Science course under 10% supernumerary seats

Contact Detail:
Acharya N G Ranga Agricultural University
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500 030, Andhra Pradesh

Tags
acharya nagarjuna university, agriculture schools

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in