2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd May 2015, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

About IBPS Po 2 Allotment

Please tell me when will be the IBPS PO 2 allotment process will start, is there any latest notification has published regarding to the IBPS PO 2 allotment process, than give me there complete information of it? Also give me the list of the Participating Organizations of it?
Similar Threads
Thread
IBPS PO Allotment Result
Allotment Result of IBPS PO 2
IBPS PO 3 Syndicate Bank Allotment
IBPS PO 2 PNB allotment
IBPS PO Fresh Allotment
IBPS Clerk Third Round Allotment
Final Allotment of IBPS Clerk 2
IBPS Clerk Allotment List
IBPS PO 3 Canara Bank Allotment
Allotment Process of IBPS Clerk
IBPS clerk final allotment
Allotment of IBPS PO
IBPS Allotment
IBPS Clerk Second Round Allotment
IBPS PO Bank of India Allotment
IBPS PO Allotment
Canara Bank IBPS PO 2 Allotment
IBPS Second Allotment
IBPS Allotment SMS
IBPS PO Post Allotment Discussion
11th May 2018, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Re: About IBPS Po 2 Allotment

I want to get the details about the Allotment of IBPS Probationary Officers PO Exam so will you provide me?
11th May 2018, 05:50 PM
Super Moderator

Re: About IBPS Po 2 Allotment

In Provisional Allotment, IBPS shortlists candidates and allocate anyone of the Participating Banks who has qualified in both Written Exam & Interview & has cleared the final cutoff.

IBPS Provisional Allotment is done based on the merit, preference and proficiency in local language.

The candidates who qualify all the recruitment phases like -written tests & interviews are eligible for the IBPS Provisional Allotments.

The candidates who scored same marks will be listed in the merit list as per their date of births. The candidate senior in age will be placed before the candidate junior in age.

The provisional allotment is subject to the candidate fulfilling the criteria for Participating Organizations and identity verification to the satisfaction of the allotted organization.

The decision of IBPS in allotment of Organizations is final and binding upon the selected candidates. However, IBPS reserves the right to cancel, reallot Organization-wise allocation depending upon exigencies or otherwise.

If the candidate does not avail the offer/appointment from the allotted Participating Organization, their candidature/chance in the process shall stand forfeited.

Most of the banks conduct training programs for all candidates. These programs are normally 10-15 days long which are held at the banks' own training Centres, zonal offices, or head offices for IBPS PO & IBPS SO.

Most banks provide hostels or stay facilities during this period. The classes are held for 5-6 hours daily wherein candidates are trained in the bank's processes and normal banking procedures.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in