2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Aalborg University AAU

My daughter has completed her Master's course and wants to apply PHD Program in Aalborg University (AAU)? Can you provide me the application process for Aalborg University (AAU) PHD Program after completing Master's education?
Similar Threads
Thread
MBA aalborg
29th May 2018, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Re: Aalborg University AAU

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Aalborg University Phd Course Will you Please Provide It ?
29th May 2018, 03:44 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Aalborg University AAU

Aalborg University is a Danish public university with campuses in Aalborg, Esbjerg, and Copenhagen founded in 1974.

About the Phd Course :
The three-year doctoral degree programme at Aalborg University comprises elements that must all be completed for a degree to be awarded. The programme is equivalent to 180 ECTS and is generally planned as a full-time programme.

The three-year doctoral degree programme at Aalborg University comprises elements that must all be completed for a degree to be awarded. The programme is equivalent to 180 ECTS and is generally planned as a full-time programme.

Thesis Preparation :

In preparing your final PhD thesis, you must demonstrate your ability to apply the scientific methods that belong to your field. The thesis must meet international research standards within that field.

For more Information you may Contact to the Aalborg University the contact details are given below

Contact Details :
Aalborg University
Address: Fredrik Bajers Vej 5, 9100 Aalborg, Denmark
Phone: +45 99 40 99 40

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in