2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th November 2014, 09:59 AM
Super Moderator

Re: AAI Jr Executive Exam Dates

Airport Authority of India has announced the recruitment for Junior Executive (CNS) through GATE 2015.

Important dates:
Submission of online GATE 2015 application: September 1 – October 14 , 2014
Application for AAI Recruitment : to be notified

Eligibility: Junior Executive (CNS)
Applicants must have completed a full time Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Technology from a AICTE recognized Institute in Electronics/ TeleCommunication/ Electrical Engineering with specialization in Electronics.
Applicants must have qualified in GATE 2015

Selection process:
on the basis of GATE 2015 scores followed by a personal interview.

Address
Airport Authority of India
Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi, DL 110003

[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=Airport+Authority+of+India,+New+Delhi,+Delh i&hl=en&ll=28.545624,77.134666&spn=0.163762,0.3268 43&sll=22.499586,77.959082&sspn=21.928637,41.83593 8&oq=Airport+Authority+of+India+&hq=Airport+Author ity+of&hnear=New+Delhi,+Delhi&t=m&z=12[/MAP]
22nd March 2015, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Can you provide me the exam date of Junior Executive post of Airports Authority of India Airports (AAI) as I want to prepare for the exam accordingly?
22nd March 2015, 09:06 AM
Super Moderator

Airports Authority of India Airports (AAI) conducts exam for Junior Executive. The candidate must have full time Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 60% marks in Engineering/ Technology.

AAI Junior Executive Exam 2015
Last Date to Submit Application Form 2015
18th Feb 2015

Exam Date 2015
March End 2015

Syllabus:
The examination will be two hours and exam paper having two sections.

• Technical section
Basic Electronics
Communication Systems
Microwave Engineering
Analog and Digital Electronics
Telecommunication Engineering
Information Technology
Computer Networks
Network Graphs

• Non Technical section
(a) General Awareness – History, Sports, Geography, Environment, Civics, Basic Science, Defence, Art, Culture, Current Affairs, Politics etc.

(b) Verbal Ability in English – Comprehension, Error Detection, Sentence Completion, Synonyms, Antonyms and Testing of Vocabulary.

(c) Numerical Ability – Decimal Fraction, Simplification, Average, Profit & loss, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion and Simple interest.

(d) Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test – Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability.

Exam Pattern
The examination is of 100 or may be 150 marks. The technical section will have 55% to 60% (questions from electronics / communication / microwave / digital electronics / control system / computer / information technology).

The non technical questions will be have 40% to 40 % questions (from general knowledge, English language, reasoning and general mathematics).

Eligibility criteria:
Aspirants must possess graduation in engineering or science to apply for this recruitment process.

Exam pattern:
There is objective type examination will be conduct for both test.
The short listed aspirants who will get selected from the written test will be called for personal interview.
The voice test will be also conducted for the post of Junior Executive ATC.

Salary package:
Selected aspirants will get salary of Rs.16, 400 - 40,500/-per month.

AAI Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 450 Jr Executive Posts

30th August 2015, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

I want to know how aai ll appear exam of junior executive of 2015, june vacancy in which I was applied.

Tags
aai

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in