2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

2nd PGIMER pediatric CME

When will the 2nd PGIMER Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Pediatrics CME held? also give me the link from where I can download the registration form for taking participation into the 2nd PGIMER Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Pediatrics CME?
Similar Threads
Thread
AIIMS Pediatric
Pediatric Intensive Care Protocols Of AIIMS
AIIMS Pediatric Cardiology CME
Sph pgimer
Pgimer mph
PGIMER PGIMER Portal Results Result Query
PGIMER Mch
PGIMER web
Pgimer
Pediatric Surgeon in AIMS
Pediatric oncologist
AIIMS Pediatric Cardiology
University Of Iowa Children's Hospital Pediatric Specialty Clinic
New OPD PGIMER
Chicago Pediatric Clinic
Pediatric ENT of Atlanta
Pediatric Care Clinic Garland TX
Pediatric Cardiology St Peter's University Hospital
Pgimer sph
Rml pgimer
29th June 2018, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Re: 2nd PGIMER pediatric CME

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the 2nd PGIMER Pediatric CME of the PGIMER Chandigrarah ?
29th June 2018, 01:27 PM
Super Moderator

Re: 2nd PGIMER pediatric CME

The Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) is a premier medical and research institution in Chandigarh, India.

The Information About the 2nd PGIMER Pediatric CME of the PGIMER Chandigrarah is given below

2nd PGIMER Pediatric CME
On behalf of the Department of Pediatrics, I warmly welcome you and invite you to participate in the 2nd PGIMER Pediatrics CME on February 22-23, 2014 at the Advanced Pediatric Centre, Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research in Chandigarh.

Prepare for this Conference
Epidemiology and diagnostic and therapeutic management of febrile seizures in the Italian pediatric emergency departments:

A prospective observational study Prevalence of non-febrile seizures in children with idiopathic autism spectrum disorder and their unaffected siblings:

A retrospective cohort study
An observational study of febrile seizures: The importance of viral infection and immunization
Long-term white matter tract reorganization following prolonged febrile seizures

Evaluation of combination measles-mumps-rubella-varicella vaccine introduction in Australia

For more Information you May Contact to the PGIMER Chandigrarah the contact details are given below

Contact Detials
PGIMER Chandigrarah
Address: Sector 12, Chandigarh, 160012
Phone: 0172 274 7585

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in