2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th April 2018, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Re: 2nd List of MLIS in Burdwan University

I am planning to join Department of Library and Information Science of The University of Burdwan for doing MLis degree. Will you please provide 2nd List of MLIS in Burdwan University along with Eligibility Criteria and duration of course also tell time of admission?
26th April 2018, 03:44 PM
Super Moderator

Re: 2nd List of MLIS in Burdwan University

University of Burdwan is a public university in Bardhaman, West Bengal, India. It was established by the West Bengal Government as a teaching and affiliating university on 15 June 1960.

2nd List of MLIS in Burdwan University is not declared.

M.Lis course details:

Duration
2 Year

Eligibility Criteria

A) BLIS/B. Lib. Sc./recognised equivalent degree holders of any recognised University, B) Deputed candidates with similiar degree as above working in salaried employment as Librarian/Assistant Librarian in Govt. recognised rural/sponsored/school/college/University libraries are eligible to apply. Admission based on following criteria: For Fresher category: A) 10 point of the percentage of Honours Degree.

B) 10 point of the percentage of M.A./M.Sc./M.Com

C) Percentage of total marks in B.L.I.S. Total = A + B + C. For Deputed category : A) 80% of the percentage in B.L.I.S. B) Experience in service: upto 20 points @ per year 2 points. Total = A + B.

Time of Admission
June-July

Department of Library and Information Science
The University of Burdwan
Burdwan - 713104, West Bengal, India
+91 342-2656566, 2656549, 2558554 Extn: 414
hod@lis.buruniv.ac.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in