2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th October 2014, 09:08 AM
Super Moderator

Re: 12th distance mark sheet valid for 1st year

Hey, you have not to worry. Your 12th distance mark sheet valid for 1st year is valid for graduation. Both regular or distance mark sheet are precious for taking admission in graduation.

There is one condition that if your school is recognized by the government then you can get admission in any college or university across India. There wouldn't be any problem.

But If your school is not recognized by the NOS i.e. National Open School then you cant get the admission you have to repeat the 12th class from the NOS recognized university.

All the best
28th November 2015, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am Gagan and I am from Andhra Pradesh. I have done 12th in Commerce from distance from NIOS and now I want to know is this mark sheet is valid for taking admission in 1st Year??
28th November 2015, 12:58 PM
Super Moderator

Yes, the mark sheet is valid for taking admission in the 1st year so don’t worry
Here are the list of the colleges in Andhra Pradesh which Except NIOS Examinations & Certificate
Nagarjuna University, Guntur
Sri Sathya Sai Institute ofHigher Learning (Deemed University), Prasanthinilayam-515 134, Distt. Anantpur
Andhra University, Waltair
Kakatiya University,Vidyaranyapuri, Warangal
Osmania University, Hyderabad
Sri Venkateswara University,Tirupati
Sri KrishnadevarayaUniversity, Anantpur
Kakatiya University, Warangal

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in