2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd December 2014, 01:08 PM
Super Moderator

Re: 12th class physics exam preparation

As you are asking for CBSE 12th class physics exam preparation, so I want to tell you Physics, as a compulsory subject of science stream has great importance in CBSE exams, here I am providing study preparation tips for it.

Make sure that you read every chapter thoroughly direct or indirect questions.
Make short notes about derivations in each and every chapter. In addition to this, writing down the proofs will also be good.
Try to start your studying by revising a topic you are comfortable in. The confidence will help boost your stamina in studying the difficult topics.
Attempt sample papers/previous year papers to be able to identify trends and your weak points.
Practice writing questions point-wise to score more during your exam.
After finding your weak areas, focus on mastering them.
Read and understand the concept before trying to answer questions.
Revise the syllabus at least twice.
Practice previous 10 year papers.
Improve your speed in answering papers by trying to complete them within the time frame you will have available at the examination.

Solving sample papers will be of immense help to you as you would get familiar with the general question paper pattern, here I am providng sample paper for you

CBSE 12th class physics exam sample paper
1. Suppose that you are in a cave deep within the earth. Are you safe from electrical storms?
2. Of the metals and alloys, which have greater value of temperature coefficient of resistivity?
3. How does the dip angle vary from equator to pole?
4. Write two applications of eddy currents.
5. What is the SI unit for the activity of a radioactive substance?
6. A sphere of radius 0.03 m has a point charge q = 7.6 C located at its centre. Find the electric
flux through it.
7. Two substances A and B have relative permeabilities slightly greater and less than unity
respectively. What do you conclude about A and B?
OR
The horizontal and vertical components of Earth’s magnetic field at a place are 0.22G and
0.38Grespectively. Calculate the angle of dip and resultant intensity of Earth’s magnetic field.
8. Watching the sunset on a beach, one can see the Sun several minutes after it has actually set.
Explain, why?
9. How does the stopping potential in a photoelectric emission depends on the (i) intensity of the
incident radiation in a photocell and (ii) the frequency of the incident radiation?
10. What do you mean by modulation and demodulation?
11. What are the limitations of Coulomb’s law in electrostatics? Is it valid in all the situations?

CBSE 12th class physics exam sample paper

For complete paper plz have a look on following attached file.........................

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in