Food Corporation of India in Delhi
Food Corporation of India was found in 1965 below Food Corporation Act 1964. It operates by zonal offices and 26 regional offices. Each year, the Food Corporation purchases approximately 15-20 per cent of India’s wheat output and 12-15 per cent of its rice output. The Food Corporation of India was found below the Food Corporation Act 1964, in order to fulfill objectives of the Food Policy effective price defend operations for safeguarding the concerns of the farmers & Distribution of food grains during the country for public distribution system. Food Corporation of India situated with its headquarter in Delhi.
Food Corporation of India
16-20, Barakhamba Lane
(ISO 9001-2000 Certified)
- IIMM Pune Website
- Executive MBA NZ
- KSOU MBA Results
- IREDA India
- What are full details course mba including the centers in kerala?
- MKU MBA Exam Schedule
- Sri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology Bangalore
- Give some advice for want to do MBA in health care?
- WELINGKAR MBA
- Can I get the admission in MBA EFT 2 years from amity?
- Lucknow University MBA Part Time
- Degree in quality management could be a part time or executive
- University School of Management Kurukshetra
- Christ University Mba Bangalore
- 9mm parabellum bullet black market blues