Food Corporation of India in Delhi
Food Corporation of India was found in 1965 below Food Corporation Act 1964. It operates by zonal offices and 26 regional offices. Each year, the Food Corporation purchases approximately 15-20 per cent of India’s wheat output and 12-15 per cent of its rice output. The Food Corporation of India was found below the Food Corporation Act 1964, in order to fulfill objectives of the Food Policy effective price defend operations for safeguarding the concerns of the farmers & Distribution of food grains during the country for public distribution system. Food Corporation of India situated with its headquarter in Delhi.
Food Corporation of India
16-20, Barakhamba Lane
(ISO 9001-2000 Certified)
- NIIT Student
- Suggestion for want to learn video camera and lighting excel in field?
- Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad
- NDIM New Delhi MBA
- IFMR Chennai Cut Off
- PO Jobs in SBI Bank
- CUSAT PhD
- Which are the norms to open an architecture institute in India?
- Compare Kentucky Schools
- What is admission last date for part time executive programme with IMT?
- All India Council for Technical Education AICTE tightens norms
- RGU MBA Oil Gas
- Foreign MBA in India
- What is the total detail of IIPM MBA BBA Admissions ?
- Details about the course post diploma in Quality Assurance Management.