Question: I am willing to apply for the Executive Management Programme at MDI that’s why I want information about Eligibility and Selection criteria for the program?
Management Development Institute offers Executive PGPM program. If you want to apply for the program, here are the details you asked for:
For applying for the program, candidates must have Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any stream recognized by AICTE.
Candidates will get admission in this program on the scores of CAT exam. Selected candidates will be called for interview.
Dates for interview:
Interview will be held on Jan 6, 2013 at one of the centres:
Bengaluru, Kolkata and Mumbai (centres other than Gurgaon are tentative)
On Jan 12, 2013 in Gurgaon.
Rest of the information is in the file. Download the file and get the details.
- Law Degree or Diploma in Distance Education in Bangalore
- Institute of Technology and Management Bangalore
- Diploma Workplace Training
- Advice for do bba through online but by sitting at home in delhi can i do it
- 1st year apprentice baker wages
- Global Business School Chennai
- Institute Of Technology (Junior) – Cork
- University of Hyderabad Ph.D. in. MBA
- Maharishi Institute of Management Bangalore
- Dalhousie MBA
- Brokerage Fee Calculator
- PGDBM from IMT Ghaziabad
- BPUT Exam Schedule
- GL Bajaj Greater Noida
- DIMS Faridabad Dav Institute of Management Studies