Question: I am willing to apply for the Executive Management Programme at MDI that’s why I want information about Eligibility and Selection criteria for the program?
Management Development Institute offers Executive PGPM program. If you want to apply for the program, here are the details you asked for:
For applying for the program, candidates must have Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any stream recognized by AICTE.
Candidates will get admission in this program on the scores of CAT exam. Selected candidates will be called for interview.
Dates for interview:
Interview will be held on Jan 6, 2013 at one of the centres:
Bengaluru, Kolkata and Mumbai (centres other than Gurgaon are tentative)
On Jan 12, 2013 in Gurgaon.
Rest of the information is in the file. Download the file and get the details.
- Archaeology Degree Requirements
- Loyola Institute of Management
- ITM MBA College
- MBA XLRI
- Government Arts College’ Krishnagiri
- Do Symbiosis distance learning provides BBA in Annamalai University
- Technical Theatre Degree
- Rayalaseema University Is Recognised By Ugc
- Pride Institute of Hospitality & Business Management
- Omkarananda Institute of Management & Technology Rishikesh
- Suggestion for good colleges where provide part time MBA or PGDBM course in Delhi?
- Diploma In Strategic Management And Leadership
- Centre for Environmental Planning & Technology
- RV Institute of Management Bangalore
- Periyar University Pride