Question: I am willing to apply for the Executive Management Programme at MDI that’s why I want information about Eligibility and Selection criteria for the program?
Management Development Institute offers Executive PGPM program. If you want to apply for the program, here are the details you asked for:
For applying for the program, candidates must have Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any stream recognized by AICTE.
Candidates will get admission in this program on the scores of CAT exam. Selected candidates will be called for interview.
Dates for interview:
Interview will be held on Jan 6, 2013 at one of the centres:
Bengaluru, Kolkata and Mumbai (centres other than Gurgaon are tentative)
On Jan 12, 2013 in Gurgaon.
Rest of the information is in the file. Download the file and get the details.
- State Bank Of India Po Question Papers
- KVG College of Engineering Sullia
- Complete information wants about MBA Admission
- Admission to architecture school
- Brokerage Fee Malaysia
- IIPM BBSR
- IIMM Pune Website
- WBUT MBA Syllabus
- Indian School of Mines
- Andhra University MBA Distance Mode
- NSW institute of teachers nsw
- Central Institute of Medicinal And Aromatic Plants
- What is the total detail of IIPM MBA BBA Admissions ?
- National School of Drama Courses
- YCMOU Result