Diploma in Ayurvedic Medicine
The Diploma of Ayurvedic Medicine was the first government-accredited Ayurvedic programme outside the Indian sub-continent and is recognized as one of the leading Ayurvedic practitioner training programmes in the western world. The Diploma program provides the student a comprehensive and integrated curriculum, combining Ayurvedic wisdom and understanding with modern medical science. Diploma of Ayurvedic Medicine specific programme, delivered jointly by Middlesex University and the College of Ayurveda, offers students who already have a degree-level qualification in Ayurveda with the advanced knowledge and skills to enable them to practice professionally and severally as qualified practitioners of Ayurvedic medicine. Diploma of Ayurvedic Medicine course also extends methods of critical enquiry in healthcare sciences; and requires the submission of a thesis, which is based on clinical research (MSc only) and contributes students the possibility of specializing in a particular medical subject.
Course Name: Diploma of Ayurvedic Medicine
Course Duration: Full time for 3 years
International Centre for Ayurvedic Studies
Post Bag No. 4, Jamnagar – 361008
Tel: +91-288-677324; 676854; 558260
- IHBAS Mental Hospital
- Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University
- IIM Shillong
- Central Research Institute for Jute and Allied Fibres
- Institute Of Management Research Ghaziabad
- Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad
- Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology Patna
- IIMC Delhi Admission
- Fee structure of distance MBA in Delhi University
- B Sc degree definition
- Business Analysis Challenges
- MBA Durgapur
- Which is full time two year degree course affiliated to M.S.B.T.E.?
- Danish Bank Guarantee Scheme
- Entrance examination application form will be released for AIMCET.