Diploma in Ayurvedic Medicine
The Diploma of Ayurvedic Medicine was the first government-accredited Ayurvedic programme outside the Indian sub-continent and is recognized as one of the leading Ayurvedic practitioner training programmes in the western world. The Diploma program provides the student a comprehensive and integrated curriculum, combining Ayurvedic wisdom and understanding with modern medical science. Diploma of Ayurvedic Medicine specific programme, delivered jointly by Middlesex University and the College of Ayurveda, offers students who already have a degree-level qualification in Ayurveda with the advanced knowledge and skills to enable them to practice professionally and severally as qualified practitioners of Ayurvedic medicine. Diploma of Ayurvedic Medicine course also extends methods of critical enquiry in healthcare sciences; and requires the submission of a thesis, which is based on clinical research (MSc only) and contributes students the possibility of specializing in a particular medical subject.
Course Name: Diploma of Ayurvedic Medicine
Course Duration: Full time for 3 years
International Centre for Ayurvedic Studies
Post Bag No. 4, Jamnagar – 361008
Tel: +91-288-677324; 676854; 558260
- Banyan Tree Public School
- IIPM Chennai Fees Structure
- Amrita Institute of Management Coimbatore
- IPMX program need to attend full 1 year duration program for WMP program
- MITSOM Pune
- Annai Mathammal Engineering College
- Address and contact no for Calcutta correspondence office.
- List for Colleges Universities offering MS Programmes in polymer related courses in USA
- Biju Patnaik University of Technology Bhubaneswar
- Guide how to apply and dates for MIT school of Management?
- Correspondence card template
- Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Technology and Science
- BIFT Dhaka
- Central university Gulbarga
- Bharatiya Vidya Mandir Pollachi