Diploma in Ayurvedic Medicine
The Diploma of Ayurvedic Medicine was the first government-accredited Ayurvedic programme outside the Indian sub-continent and is recognized as one of the leading Ayurvedic practitioner training programmes in the western world. The Diploma program provides the student a comprehensive and integrated curriculum, combining Ayurvedic wisdom and understanding with modern medical science. Diploma of Ayurvedic Medicine specific programme, delivered jointly by Middlesex University and the College of Ayurveda, offers students who already have a degree-level qualification in Ayurveda with the advanced knowledge and skills to enable them to practice professionally and severally as qualified practitioners of Ayurvedic medicine. Diploma of Ayurvedic Medicine course also extends methods of critical enquiry in healthcare sciences; and requires the submission of a thesis, which is based on clinical research (MSc only) and contributes students the possibility of specializing in a particular medical subject.
Course Name: Diploma of Ayurvedic Medicine
Course Duration: Full time for 3 years
International Centre for Ayurvedic Studies
Post Bag No. 4, Jamnagar – 361008
Tel: +91-288-677324; 676854; 558260
- Apeejay School of Management Dwarka
- American universities for astrophysics
- 4th asean quiz
- How can I get the model question paper of RAT for conducted by IIM s ?
- Muenchen International Business School MIBS Pune
- MBA What Is
- Do you advise it possible that i can give intermediate exam directly without appearing foundation exam?
- Cochin University MBA Admission
- Diploma Colleges in Mumbai
- KSOM Bhubaneswar
- Distance Learning Kolkata
- CMET Pune
- Suggest quire for united world school of business.
- LLB correspondence in Hyderabad
- Mumbai University MBA Correspondence