Diploma in Ayurvedic Medicine
The Diploma of Ayurvedic Medicine was the first government-accredited Ayurvedic programme outside the Indian sub-continent and is recognized as one of the leading Ayurvedic practitioner training programmes in the western world. The Diploma program provides the student a comprehensive and integrated curriculum, combining Ayurvedic wisdom and understanding with modern medical science. Diploma of Ayurvedic Medicine specific programme, delivered jointly by Middlesex University and the College of Ayurveda, offers students who already have a degree-level qualification in Ayurveda with the advanced knowledge and skills to enable them to practice professionally and severally as qualified practitioners of Ayurvedic medicine. Diploma of Ayurvedic Medicine course also extends methods of critical enquiry in healthcare sciences; and requires the submission of a thesis, which is based on clinical research (MSc only) and contributes students the possibility of specializing in a particular medical subject.
Course Name: Diploma of Ayurvedic Medicine
Course Duration: Full time for 3 years
International Centre for Ayurvedic Studies
Post Bag No. 4, Jamnagar – 361008
Tel: +91-288-677324; 676854; 558260
- IGNOU Hindi PhD
- Graphic design schools in Europe
- IIT Kanpur
- PSGIM Moodle
- Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar National Institute of Social Sciences Mhow
- When is Suryadatta admission test?
- Lake County Fair admission prices
- Suggest me which college to apply I got 80% in CAT exam?
- Pioneer Institute of Hotel Management
- CDRI Director
- TIRPUDE College of Social Work Nagpur
- Swami Vivekanad Subharti University
- Aits Rajampet
- VTU Belgaum
- XLRI Rating