Diploma in Ayurvedic Medicine
The Diploma of Ayurvedic Medicine was the first government-accredited Ayurvedic programme outside the Indian sub-continent and is recognized as one of the leading Ayurvedic practitioner training programmes in the western world. The Diploma program provides the student a comprehensive and integrated curriculum, combining Ayurvedic wisdom and understanding with modern medical science. Diploma of Ayurvedic Medicine specific programme, delivered jointly by Middlesex University and the College of Ayurveda, offers students who already have a degree-level qualification in Ayurveda with the advanced knowledge and skills to enable them to practice professionally and severally as qualified practitioners of Ayurvedic medicine. Diploma of Ayurvedic Medicine course also extends methods of critical enquiry in healthcare sciences; and requires the submission of a thesis, which is based on clinical research (MSc only) and contributes students the possibility of specializing in a particular medical subject.
Course Name: Diploma of Ayurvedic Medicine
Course Duration: Full time for 3 years
International Centre for Ayurvedic Studies
Post Bag No. 4, Jamnagar – 361008
Tel: +91-288-677324; 676854; 558260
- How to take part counseling full time MBA?
- MDU Rohtak MBA Date Sheet
- Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Technology and Science
- Distance Learning Warwick
- AIIMS Entrance Exam Syllabus
- Indian Institute Of Science Bangalore India
- Empi Business School for Diploma in Business Management
- Amity University MBA Ranking
- Suggest how can do it through correspondence MBA in telecom and networking.
- Business Analysis Course in Bangalore
- LLB correspondence in Hyderabad
- AIMA MAT
- Does Symbiosis College navi mumbai offer a BCA degree?
- Saveetha University Rampage
- North Eastern Regional Institute of Management Guwahati