Diploma in Ayurvedic Medicine
The Diploma of Ayurvedic Medicine was the first government-accredited Ayurvedic programme outside the Indian sub-continent and is recognized as one of the leading Ayurvedic practitioner training programmes in the western world. The Diploma program provides the student a comprehensive and integrated curriculum, combining Ayurvedic wisdom and understanding with modern medical science. Diploma of Ayurvedic Medicine specific programme, delivered jointly by Middlesex University and the College of Ayurveda, offers students who already have a degree-level qualification in Ayurveda with the advanced knowledge and skills to enable them to practice professionally and severally as qualified practitioners of Ayurvedic medicine. Diploma of Ayurvedic Medicine course also extends methods of critical enquiry in healthcare sciences; and requires the submission of a thesis, which is based on clinical research (MSc only) and contributes students the possibility of specializing in a particular medical subject.
Course Name: Diploma of Ayurvedic Medicine
Course Duration: Full time for 3 years
International Centre for Ayurvedic Studies
Post Bag No. 4, Jamnagar – 361008
Tel: +91-288-677324; 676854; 558260
- CBM College Karachi
- Detail of corresponding MBA-IT from SMU?
- Prestige Institute of Management DEWAS
- Harco bank recruitment
- What are the possibilities corporate sectors in Finance?
- Tapmi Manipal Last Date
- When Start Executive PG Programme in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- What Procedure to get MBA admission for SIIB Pune
- Executive MBA Program in Admission
- MBA in Greenwich University
- IIT Patna Permanent Campus
- Alwar School Of Business And Computers
- Indian Clinical Research Institute Bangalore
- MAT score is 438 can take admission IMT Ghaziabad.
- CIDCO Ulwe Map