Diploma in Ayurvedic Medicine
The Diploma of Ayurvedic Medicine was the first government-accredited Ayurvedic programme outside the Indian sub-continent and is recognized as one of the leading Ayurvedic practitioner training programmes in the western world. The Diploma program provides the student a comprehensive and integrated curriculum, combining Ayurvedic wisdom and understanding with modern medical science. Diploma of Ayurvedic Medicine specific programme, delivered jointly by Middlesex University and the College of Ayurveda, offers students who already have a degree-level qualification in Ayurveda with the advanced knowledge and skills to enable them to practice professionally and severally as qualified practitioners of Ayurvedic medicine. Diploma of Ayurvedic Medicine course also extends methods of critical enquiry in healthcare sciences; and requires the submission of a thesis, which is based on clinical research (MSc only) and contributes students the possibility of specializing in a particular medical subject.
Course Name: Diploma of Ayurvedic Medicine
Course Duration: Full time for 3 years
International Centre for Ayurvedic Studies
Post Bag No. 4, Jamnagar – 361008
Tel: +91-288-677324; 676854; 558260
- International school of management & research ISMR
- SV University MBA Syllabus
- University of Mumbai Diploma in Urdu
- Vidyasagar Institute Of Management Bhopal
- IMS Indore Alumni
- Guide I got 47percentmarks in B.A vocational HRM can I pursue for HRM on post graduate through distance or diploma?
- MUHS Results
- Advice the date when the application for BBA for the academic session starting?
- ILI Maryland
- Brokerage Fraud
- DIT Dehradun Institute Of Technology
- Placement after human Resource management course?
- How is JIMS kalkaji for MBA?
- ICFAI University Tripura
- Neville Wadia Institute of Management Studies & Research