Diploma in Ayurvedic Medicine
The Diploma of Ayurvedic Medicine was the first government-accredited Ayurvedic programme outside the Indian sub-continent and is recognized as one of the leading Ayurvedic practitioner training programmes in the western world. The Diploma program provides the student a comprehensive and integrated curriculum, combining Ayurvedic wisdom and understanding with modern medical science. Diploma of Ayurvedic Medicine specific programme, delivered jointly by Middlesex University and the College of Ayurveda, offers students who already have a degree-level qualification in Ayurveda with the advanced knowledge and skills to enable them to practice professionally and severally as qualified practitioners of Ayurvedic medicine. Diploma of Ayurvedic Medicine course also extends methods of critical enquiry in healthcare sciences; and requires the submission of a thesis, which is based on clinical research (MSc only) and contributes students the possibility of specializing in a particular medical subject.
Course Name: Diploma of Ayurvedic Medicine
Course Duration: Full time for 3 years
International Centre for Ayurvedic Studies
Post Bag No. 4, Jamnagar – 361008
Tel: +91-288-677324; 676854; 558260
- Mumbai Schools ICSE
- What is possibility of PG degree for work in administration?
- TNOU MBA Project
- How to start a HR consultancy business in the recession time?
- Details admission process and fee structure for MBA course through distance education at symbiosis
- Government Bank Guarantee UK
- Indian Institute of space science and technology Admission
- IISC MBA Admission
- NDIM College
- How to apply MBA admission for Asia Pacific College?
- IIBS College Bangalore
- PUMBA Pune University
- How much master in economics courses total fee as per year?
- Detail information of GMET and other like institute who can fully explore my talent.
- Does advice news anchor after pg in Japanese Language?