An unconditional bank guarantee is the same as a confirmed Difference Bank Guarantee Letter Of Credit of credit. The invocation of the letter of credit must be in strict compliance with the description given therein. However, in the case of a bank guarantee, it has to be in substantial compliance with the terms of the contract.
- IRMA ANAND
- Gujarat University Ahmedabad
- Biitm Bhubaneswar
- IILM Gurgaon
- When admission for part time taxation course in Hyderabad?
- SMS Delhi School Of Management Studies
- Where Amity University Ahmedabad campus is located?
- YCMOU MBA Result
- IIT Delhi MBA Part Time
- MIT Sloan Management Review
- Apeejay Institute Of Technology School Of Management Greater Noida
- Michigan State University MBA
- Guide choice of optional subjects in IAS exam.
- Indian Veterinary Research Institute Bhopal
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Jobs