Devi Ahilya University was established in 1964 by an act of legistative assembly of MP. Earlier it was known as University of Indore, having it’s jurisdiction only in the local jurisdiction of Indore district. Later on, in 1988 it rebranded to Devi Ahilya Bai and then the jurisdiction expanded over to Indore division over Six Districts.
The student must have a bachelor Degree in graduation with at least 2 years of teaching experience
An entrance exam is carried by the University for the Admission in the B.Ed
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya
R.N. Tagore Marg Indore – 452 001
Pin : 452001
Fax : 731 – 2529540
Email (alt) : email@example.com
Tel : 0731 – 2523530, 2527858, 2524421
Website : www.dauniv.ac.in
- What is the eligibility for MBA in Forest Management?
- CBM College Coimbatore
- MDU MBA Question Papers
- IBM NCERT Course Online
- bank holidays Australia
- Colleges for MA Literature in English Delhi University
- Submission in ICFAI entrance exam last date information for IIM Ahmedabad
- Iipm Delhi Fee Structure
- Suggestion wants to do MBA through correspondence course
- Jaypee Business School Admission
- MAT score 639.9 can chance Amity university Bangalore?
- Diploma In Emergency Management
- BC Part Time MBA
- Details any contact number PhD through Mumbai University.
- Vasantdata Sugar Institute Admission