Devi Ahilya University was established in 1964 by an act of legistative assembly of MP. Earlier it was known as University of Indore, having it’s jurisdiction only in the local jurisdiction of Indore district. Later on, in 1988 it rebranded to Devi Ahilya Bai and then the jurisdiction expanded over to Indore division over Six Districts.
The student must have a bachelor Degree in graduation with at least 2 years of teaching experience
An entrance exam is carried by the University for the Admission in the B.Ed
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya
R.N. Tagore Marg Indore – 452 001
Pin : 452001
Fax : 731 – 2529540
Email (alt) : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : 0731 – 2523530, 2527858, 2524421
Website : www.dauniv.ac.in
- Rajagiri School of Management Studies
- MBA Classes
- On what basis will the selection be done for BBA Course
- OU MBA results
- Centre for Entrepreneurship Development Hyderabad
- Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University Distance Education
- Symbiosis Distance Learning Fees
- AWDI Certified
- IIT Institute of Information Telecommunication
- What is the future of FCA? How can apply for this course?
- what abt management quota for spj? Is it possible?
- Mumbai University Mba Course
- Bank Guarantee Finance
- BIMTECH Greater Noida MBA