Devi Ahilya University was established in 1964 by an act of legistative assembly of MP. Earlier it was known as University of Indore, having it’s jurisdiction only in the local jurisdiction of Indore district. Later on, in 1988 it rebranded to Devi Ahilya Bai and then the jurisdiction expanded over to Indore division over Six Districts.
The student must have a bachelor Degree in graduation with at least 2 years of teaching experience
An entrance exam is carried by the University for the Admission in the B.Ed
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya
R.N. Tagore Marg Indore – 452 001
Pin : 452001
Fax : 731 – 2529540
Email (alt) : email@example.com
Tel : 0731 – 2523530, 2527858, 2524421
Website : www.dauniv.ac.in
- What are the possibilities corporate sectors in Finance?
- Online CPT Exam
- CBSE Schools in Bangalore BTM
- What is the process of admission in MBA program?
- Ishan Institute of Management and Technology
- Bim Thiruchirappalli Cut Off
- 30 day bank bill rates australia
- IASE University MBA Date Sheet
- RRB Bhubaneswar Result
- Do you advice after 12th where should and to study what?
- Brokerage Mandate
- How the college and university are giving MBA Cost Estimation?
- PGIMS Rohtak Jobs
- CIPET Chennai
- IIM Kolkata Executive MBA