Devi Ahilya University was established in 1964 by an act of legistative assembly of MP. Earlier it was known as University of Indore, having it’s jurisdiction only in the local jurisdiction of Indore district. Later on, in 1988 it rebranded to Devi Ahilya Bai and then the jurisdiction expanded over to Indore division over Six Districts.
The student must have a bachelor Degree in graduation with at least 2 years of teaching experience
An entrance exam is carried by the University for the Admission in the B.Ed
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya
R.N. Tagore Marg Indore – 452 001
Pin : 452001
Fax : 731 – 2529540
Email (alt) : email@example.com
Tel : 0731 – 2523530, 2527858, 2524421
Website : www.dauniv.ac.in
- NMIMS Distance Learning MBA
- IIFM Bhopal Ranking
- Do you information MBA Distance Education from Sikkim Manipal University is recognized from UGC AICTE HRD and DCE yes or not?
- What is possibility of PG degree for work in administration?
- Research on Distance Learning
- Bits Mesra MBA Admission
- XLRI MBA Program
- IIM Bangalore MBA Syllabus
- Australia and Uk recognized in ranks for wake forest University
- B Tech Correspondence In Bangalore
- Got SNAP mark around 72% can get chance in SIIB and SCMHRD.
- IIMC Delhi Admission
- What is admission procedure of integrated MBA course for Academy of Management and Technology?
- MBA in Strategic Management in India
- Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad