Devi Ahilya University was established in 1964 by an act of legistative assembly of MP. Earlier it was known as University of Indore, having it’s jurisdiction only in the local jurisdiction of Indore district. Later on, in 1988 it rebranded to Devi Ahilya Bai and then the jurisdiction expanded over to Indore division over Six Districts.
The student must have a bachelor Degree in graduation with at least 2 years of teaching experience
An entrance exam is carried by the University for the Admission in the B.Ed
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya
R.N. Tagore Marg Indore – 452 001
Pin : 452001
Fax : 731 – 2529540
Email (alt) : email@example.com
Tel : 0731 – 2523530, 2527858, 2524421
Website : www.dauniv.ac.in
- Information about the online application form submission for mat?
- HENLEY MBA
- IIF Delhi Ranking
- Bengal College of Engineering & Technology for Women
- DY Patil Management College Navi Mumbai
- About the fee structure and placement of an MBA course from Bharti Vidyapeeth’s Institute of Management Studies and Research
- Correspondence Psychology
- Complete details admission for ACCA in Canada?
- IASE MBA Result
- David Memorial Institute Of Management Secunderabad
- SRM University Nanotechnology
- Thakur Institute of Management Studies Mumbai
- Central university Gulbarga
- Andhra University Syllabus
- Guide choice of optional subjects in IAS exam.