Details of Bachelar of Computer Application
Bachelor of Computer Applications is also known as BCA. Bachelor of Computer Applications is an undergraduate degree in computer application granted in India after completion of three years course. Many universities provides BCA course.
Name of course
Candidates should have passed 10+2 with good percentage.
Admission in BCA is based on 12th class percentage.
101 Business Communications
102 Principles of Management
103 Numerical Methods
104 Computer Fundamentals
105 Business Communications
207 Organizational Behaviors
208 Prog. Principles & Algorithms
209 Elements of Statistics
210 Office Automation
211 Business Environments
313: Digital Computer Design & Computer Organization
314: C programming
315: System Analysis & Design
316: Management Accounting
317: Database management systems
318: Computer Laboratory & Practical work
419: Operating systems
420: Visual Basic
421: Software Engineering
422: Human Resource Management.
424: Computer Laboratory & Practical work
525: Data Communication & Networking
526: Web Design & Internet Programming
527: Material’s Management.
528: C++ & OOP
529: Project – I
530: Computer Laboratory & Practical work
631: Advanced Networking
633: Marketing Management
635: Project – II
636: Computer Laboratory & Practical work
- Centre for Management Technology CMT
- Irish Bank Guarantee
- Best public universities in dc
- About the energy efficiency and energy management course UG or PG
- Training programs for Entrepreneurs preferably in Pune Bombay area?
- PSG Institute of Technology
- Is part time MBA program recognized by MNC?
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical
- NPTI MBA Placements
- CIIL Library
- Difference Between Online and Distance Learning
- IIMM Mumbai
- Online Diploma
- Rajagiri School of Management Studies
- IIF Business School