I want to get admission in XLRI so I want to know the entrance exam paper of MBA so can you provide me that
The XLRI is a private graduate business school in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India.
The XLRI was established in 1949.
The XLRI is one of the oldest business schools in India.
You are looking for the XLRI MBA entrance exam paper pattern, the XLRI conducts an entrance exam for MBA is called XAT, so I am giving the XAT paper pattern:
Paper Pattern for XAT 2013:
The test will have a total of 127 questions.
The duration of the paper is 2 and half hours.
The paper will be divided into three sections:
Reading Comprehension and English – 40 questions
Quantitative Ability – 44 questions
Interpretation and Reasoning – 43 questions
The each question carries one mark.
The Negative marking will be 1/3rd for first 5 wrong answers and ½ marks for subsequent wrong answers in the same section.
- CITCO Hotels in Chandigarh
- Information of admission procedure to secure ADMN in amity school of management
- IIFT Delhi MBA
- IIT Guwahati Application Status
- Agriculture Nature Scope And Content
- Nehru College of Engineering and Research Centre Pampady Thrissur
- Unique Institute of Management & Technology Modinagar
- VOIT Commercial Brokerage Irvine
- Symboisis Institute of Business Management under Graduate BBA
- PGDBM from IMT Ghaziabad
- Lalit Narayan Mithila University Bihar
- MSU MBA Program
- IES Management College BANDRA
- JNU MBA Admission
- Can I get the admission in only MCA?