I want to get admission in XLRI so I want to know the entrance exam paper of MBA so can you provide me that
The XLRI is a private graduate business school in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India.
The XLRI was established in 1949.
The XLRI is one of the oldest business schools in India.
You are looking for the XLRI MBA entrance exam paper pattern, the XLRI conducts an entrance exam for MBA is called XAT, so I am giving the XAT paper pattern:
Paper Pattern for XAT 2013:
The test will have a total of 127 questions.
The duration of the paper is 2 and half hours.
The paper will be divided into three sections:
Reading Comprehension and English – 40 questions
Quantitative Ability – 44 questions
Interpretation and Reasoning – 43 questions
The each question carries one mark.
The Negative marking will be 1/3rd for first 5 wrong answers and ½ marks for subsequent wrong answers in the same section.
- 1804 Bank of England Dollar
- Brokerage Online
- IIMS Pune
- Heritage Institute Of Technology Kolkata
- Xavier Business College
- Related to my subject want summer training
- ICAI Exam
- Compare Kentucky Schools
- Indian Institute of Journalism and New Media Bangalore
- Information about Bhagwan Shri Sai Institute of Management Rnt Marg Indore
- What Are the Advantages of Distance Learning?
- Can I get the admission in only MCA?
- LBSIM Delhi
- Conference of GGS College of Modern Technology