I want to get admission in XLRI so I want to know the entrance exam paper of MBA so can you provide me that
The XLRI is a private graduate business school in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India.
The XLRI was established in 1949.
The XLRI is one of the oldest business schools in India.
You are looking for the XLRI MBA entrance exam paper pattern, the XLRI conducts an entrance exam for MBA is called XAT, so I am giving the XAT paper pattern:
Paper Pattern for XAT 2013:
The test will have a total of 127 questions.
The duration of the paper is 2 and half hours.
The paper will be divided into three sections:
Reading Comprehension and English – 40 questions
Quantitative Ability – 44 questions
Interpretation and Reasoning – 43 questions
The each question carries one mark.
The Negative marking will be 1/3rd for first 5 wrong answers and ½ marks for subsequent wrong answers in the same section.
- IASE Faculty of Education
- MBA Notes on Financial Management
- Global Institute of Intellectual Property
- Bank Guarantee Scam
- Diploma AP results
- Details of MBA course for Distance Education?
- Bank Guarantee Letter Format
- MBA Correspondence In Kerala
- Brokerage Fee Malaysia
- University of Pune MBA Exam Dates
- Osmania University MBA Distance Education
- The MDT Hindu College
- KPSC Karnataka
- India’s top architecture colleges
- Fore School Of Management Delhi