Question : Give me detail of CET or IIT courses for PUC.
The Common Entrance Test (CET) is a competitive exam conducted for the purpose of admission of students to the first year or first semester of full time courses in Medical, Dental and Engineering Courses in professional colleges within the state in question in India
You would have 10+2 system conducted by any recognized Central/State board.
For more details we are attaching a PDF file with it so you can get it easily..
- Globsyn Business School at Gandhinagar
- Can I get the admission in MBA EFT 2 years from amity?
- A Company’s Book Value Is Determined By
- bank holidays spain
- Air India express
- DOEACC PGDCA
- MBA packaging program want to ask u regarding
- IIM Bangalore Distance Learning
- Bhai Gurdas Institute of Management & Technology
- Admission B Com for Amity University.
- Irish Bank Guarantee
- GD Goenka World Institute Review
- Suggest finance and hr related information?
- UPSC Exam
- Admission forms of BBA for M.S.University of Baroda.