Which program offer by Central Soil Salinity Research Institute’s?
Central Soil Salinity Research Institute’s major programmes include:
Database on salt affected soils and poor quality ground waters.
Drainage investigations and performance studies.
Reclamation and management of alkali soils.
Technology transfer, impact assessment and human resource
Coastal salinity management.
Resource conservation for sustaining productivity in reclaimed areas
Crop improvement for salinity, alkalinity and waterlogging stresses.
Management of saline and waterlogged soils.
Water management in saline environment.
Reuse of waste waters
Reclamation and management of Gangetic sodic lands.
Reclamation and management of salt affected vertisols.
Agro forestry in salt affected soils.
Central Soil Salinity Research Institute
Karnal 132 001 (Haryana) India
- School of Planning & Architecture Vijayawada
- Bank Guarantee Discounting India
- Brokerage Order Types
- RGU MBA Oil Gas
- IP University
- Centre For Entrepreneurship Development Gujarat
- NMIMS Distance Learning MBA
- IBA Bangalore Cut Off
- Courses Project Management Dublin
- DU MBA Correspondence
- Ups Brokerage Moncton
- Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University Distance Education
- Complete 12th commerce can possible MBA in marketing field?
- Diploma Anatomical Pathology
- What about fee and placement for Institute Of Management Kerala?