Which program offer by Central Soil Salinity Research Institute’s?
Central Soil Salinity Research Institute’s major programmes include:
Database on salt affected soils and poor quality ground waters.
Drainage investigations and performance studies.
Reclamation and management of alkali soils.
Technology transfer, impact assessment and human resource
Coastal salinity management.
Resource conservation for sustaining productivity in reclaimed areas
Crop improvement for salinity, alkalinity and waterlogging stresses.
Management of saline and waterlogged soils.
Water management in saline environment.
Reuse of waste waters
Reclamation and management of Gangetic sodic lands.
Reclamation and management of salt affected vertisols.
Agro forestry in salt affected soils.
Central Soil Salinity Research Institute
Karnal 132 001 (Haryana) India
- Which is the best course within finance for change to make career in finance?
- HPU MBA program
- MBA at Ohio State University
- IIM Lucknow Distance Learning
- Guide details for MBA which universities get admission?
- NITIE Mumbai Cut Off
- Where Can I get 100% placement
- Best California universities for film
- Law Degree or Diploma in Distance Education in Bangalore
- CECRI Website
- Osmania University MBA Syllabus
- Principal Brokerage Central
- Asian Academy Of Film and Television
- How Does a Bank Guarantee Work
- CSVTU MBA Syllabus