Bank Guaranteed Cheque checks feature the name of the issuing bank in a prominent location, usually the upper left-hand corner or upper center of the check. In addition, they are generally produced with enhanced security features, including watermarks, security thread, color-shifting ink, and special bond paper. These are designed to decrease the vulnerability to counterfeit items.
- Desh Bhagat Institute of Management and Computer Sciences
- IIT Kharagpur MBA Placement
- National Research Development Centre
- Annamalai University M.Sc. Botany Admission
- IIM Kozhikode Placements 2011
- M.Phil Political Science Syllabus
- Fore Delhi Admission
- Dehradun Institute of Technology Dehradun
- AATMA examination 72% marks can I Take to MBA admission
- What is procedure and fees structure for MBA in Marketing and Finance?
- UPTU B Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering
- UPSC Prelims Syllabus Geography
- BPUT Exam Schedule
- What is the average salary package has been provide to the students in IIT Kanpur?
- University Of Lucknow Exam Result