Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology is a Scientific Society Registered under Ministry of Information Technology. CMET, Hyderabad plans to take-up development activities for process technologies for high purity metals like Indium, Gold, Tantalum, Arsenic, Gallium, Bismuth, Tellurium, Selenium, and Cadmium etc. These institute high purity materials are the basic building blocks of electronics technology. CMET instirtute mission is to develop knowledge base in electronic materials and their processing to support related Industries.
IDA Phase II, Cherlapally HCL (PO)
Hyderabad – 500 051
Tel: 040-27265673, 27267309
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Bangalore
- IBMR Kolkata
- Rashtriya Vigyan Kendra
- Is it possible admission part time MBA in vadodara?
- Naval Architecture Colleges in AP
- Bank Guarantee Limit
- Coast Guard Pilot
- Bhilai Institute of Technology Durg
- Great Lakes Chennai
- Institution who grant MBA and what duration
- Give me details the course schedule and the amount of informatica course with NIIT?
- MPFC Flying Club
- What can we do after BBA?
- When will start admission for MBA
- Latest Jamb Cutoff Mark for Universities