Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology is a Scientific Society Registered under Ministry of Information Technology. CMET, Hyderabad plans to take-up development activities for process technologies for high purity metals like Indium, Gold, Tantalum, Arsenic, Gallium, Bismuth, Tellurium, Selenium, and Cadmium etc. These institute high purity materials are the basic building blocks of electronics technology. CMET instirtute mission is to develop knowledge base in electronic materials and their processing to support related Industries.
IDA Phase II, Cherlapally HCL (PO)
Hyderabad – 500 051
Tel: 040-27265673, 27267309
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which about distance MHRM sources?
- Which Aicte Approved in All India Council for Technical Education
- Distance learning in journalism
- Bank Guarantee Sample
- appropriation status
- TISS MBA Application
- Birla Institute of Technology Admission
- IT Project Institutes in Hyderabad
- How to apply for MBA-finance PT in Annamalai University by distance learning :
- What about placement or faculty in world school of busiess?
- Badruka Institute of Foreign Trade
- Diploma in Public Health Distance Learning In India
- DU MBA Correspondence
- Army Institute of Management Cutoff
- Balaji Institute of Modern Management Application Form