Central Institute of Plastic Engineering & Technology (CIPET) conducts an admission process for admission to its Post Graduate courses. CIPET provides Diploma, PG Diploma, Undergraduate, Post-Graduate and Doctoral courses in field of Plastics Engineering & Technology. It is provide the advanced knowledge development &skills for there students. CIPET was established in 1988-89 by Government of India for providing Training & Technical services to plastics
Deputy Director (In Charge)
B-27, Amausi Indl. Area
Lucknow – 226 008
Fax: 0522 – 2436227
- DRDO Quiz
- Budgetary Control Process
- Punjab University MBA Evening
- Can I get admission in Long Island University
- MTech in Berhampur University
- Business Analysis Course in Bangalore
- Where is can get training for informatics at Mumbai and details of course?
- M Tech Correspondence in Karnataka
- Ethical Issues of Marketing in Tacloban City
- Bank Po Allahabad Bank
- About the fee structure of the course of master of social work of Bangalore City College.
- BEML Results
- MBA MNNIT Allahabad
- Indian Institute of Rural Management Jaipur
- Which colleges are good in Orissa and about fees for MSW?