Central Institute of Plastic Engineering & Technology (CIPET) conducts an admission process for admission to its Post Graduate courses. CIPET provides Diploma, PG Diploma, Undergraduate, Post-Graduate and Doctoral courses in field of Plastics Engineering & Technology. It is provide the advanced knowledge development &skills for there students. CIPET was established in 1988-89 by Government of India for providing Training & Technical services to plastics
Deputy Director (In Charge)
B-27, Amausi Indl. Area
Lucknow – 226 008
Fax: 0522 – 2436227
- Top 5 Engineering Colleges Gwalior
- Complete details admission for PGDBA from SCDL Pune?
- What about part time hotel management course in IIMT?
- TNOU Assignment
- How can I get the admission in Harvard MIT after Graduation?
- Suryadatta Institute of Management & Mass Communication
- Diploma Law
- VTU MBA 3rd Sem Results
- Full details for MBA in SV University
- What about part time or distance mode Ph.D.
- Institute Of Finance and International Management Bangalore
- What is the eligibility of PhD from Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune?
- Indian Institute of Management Training Limit Pune
- MBA in Safety Management in India
- Do you information now your organization not approved from NCERT?