Chaudhary Charan Singh University (formerly, Meerut University) was launched in 1966, to provide to the necessarily of higher education in western Uttar Pradesh.
The University has been licensed with ‘B++’ grade by National Accreditation and Assessment Council (NAAC) Bangalore. The teaching department going to different modules, are housed in spacious buildings and have well-equipped laboratories and advanced facilities. The university conducts various courses in UG & PG programme.
The university provides LLB course in law department.
The candidates should have Graduate / Post Graduate with minimum 45% marks.
The candidates are selected on the bases of performance in Entrance test. CCS University conducts LL.B. Entrance test during August at a few centres in Ghaziabad, Meerut, Sharanpur, Khurja for admission to 3-year LL.B. degree course.
Candidate has to fill out an application form that is available at the official site of the institute. They also have to give an entrance test that is conduct by the university. Application form will be submitted before the last date of submission.
CCS University – Meerut 200005
Phone No: +91 121 2763539
Fax No: +91 121 2764777
- HP Board of Technical Education
- How to go about masters in telecom management?
- Bank Guarantee Signature
- T John College of Pharmacy
- Colleges in New York with music business
- MIM India
- BSN to MBA
- Syllabus for M.Tech of First Year of RGTU for CSE
- Dual course MBA and CFA from ICFAI it is possible
- BEML Careers
- What is the fee for Part Time PGDM for LIBA?
- University Of Health Sciences Lahore
- Distance Learning In Africa
- Welingkar Executive mba
- MITSOM BBA