Chaudhary Charan Singh University (formerly, Meerut University) was launched in 1966, to provide to the necessarily of higher education in western Uttar Pradesh.
The University has been licensed with ‘B++’ grade by National Accreditation and Assessment Council (NAAC) Bangalore. The teaching department going to different modules, are housed in spacious buildings and have well-equipped laboratories and advanced facilities. The university conducts various courses in UG & PG programme.
The university provides LLB course in law department.
The candidates should have Graduate / Post Graduate with minimum 45% marks.
The candidates are selected on the bases of performance in Entrance test. CCS University conducts LL.B. Entrance test during August at a few centres in Ghaziabad, Meerut, Sharanpur, Khurja for admission to 3-year LL.B. degree course.
Candidate has to fill out an application form that is available at the official site of the institute. They also have to give an entrance test that is conduct by the university. Application form will be submitted before the last date of submission.
CCS University – Meerut 200005
Phone No: +91 121 2763539
Fax No: +91 121 2764777
- Audyogik Shikshan Mandal’s IMCOST
- Mangalore university B. SC exams timing
- URI MBA
- RBS Delhi Campus
- Coimbatore Institute of Management and Technology
- Business Analysis Essentials
- Mats Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Bangalore
- IIBS College
- Amity University Forensic Science
- Management Institute for Leadership and Excellence Pune
- CECRI Tamilnadu
- IIM A PGP in International Economic Relations
- IIMT Meerut
- Mortgage Brokerage Franchise
- Details of the courses available and procedure from UIMS Chandigarh