Chaudhary Charan Singh University (formerly, Meerut University) was launched in 1966, to provide to the necessarily of higher education in western Uttar Pradesh.
The University has been licensed with ‘B++’ grade by National Accreditation and Assessment Council (NAAC) Bangalore. The teaching department going to different modules, are housed in spacious buildings and have well-equipped laboratories and advanced facilities. The university conducts various courses in UG & PG programme.
The university provides LLB course in law department.
The candidates should have Graduate / Post Graduate with minimum 45% marks.
The candidates are selected on the bases of performance in Entrance test. CCS University conducts LL.B. Entrance test during August at a few centres in Ghaziabad, Meerut, Sharanpur, Khurja for admission to 3-year LL.B. degree course.
Candidate has to fill out an application form that is available at the official site of the institute. They also have to give an entrance test that is conduct by the university. Application form will be submitted before the last date of submission.
CCS University – Meerut 200005
Phone No: +91 121 2763539
Fax No: +91 121 2764777
- Rashtriya Sanskrit vidyapeetha Delhi
- MBA IUPUI
- GSI Syllabus
- Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya West Bengal
- Center for Management Training and Research Mohali
- Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University Bhilai
- List duration and fees for distance learning courses for hospital management.
- Details about MA education application form of CDLU Sirsa?
- Complete details for MBA in USA in bioinformatics
- HP Board of Technical Education
- Allahabad Bank Exam Results
- What Is a Brokerage Fund
- Brokerage for Options Trading
- What about MBA s duration & and fees for IMT Ghaziabad?
- IIMB PGSEM