Chaudhary Charan Singh University (formerly, Meerut University) was launched in 1966, to provide to the necessarily of higher education in western Uttar Pradesh.
The University has been licensed with ‘B++’ grade by National Accreditation and Assessment Council (NAAC) Bangalore. The teaching department going to different modules, are housed in spacious buildings and have well-equipped laboratories and advanced facilities. The university conducts various courses in UG & PG programme.
The university provides LLB course in law department.
The candidates should have Graduate / Post Graduate with minimum 45% marks.
The candidates are selected on the bases of performance in Entrance test. CCS University conducts LL.B. Entrance test during August at a few centres in Ghaziabad, Meerut, Sharanpur, Khurja for admission to 3-year LL.B. degree course.
Candidate has to fill out an application form that is available at the official site of the institute. They also have to give an entrance test that is conduct by the university. Application form will be submitted before the last date of submission.
CCS University – Meerut 200005
Phone No: +91 121 2763539
Fax No: +91 121 2764777
- GNA Institute Of Management & Technology
- Institute Of Information Technology and Management
- National Law University Orissa
- 100 Acceptance Credit Card
- What is the relaxation for PhD by MSc and pursuing PGPM?
- UNMC Eye Institute
- Railway Recruitment Board Allahabad Vacancies
- FDCM Ltd
- MBA IPR
- Gen B C Joshi Army Public School
- Karunya School of Management Coimbatore
- Brokerage Freight
- Bangalore University MBA Syllabus
- Department Of Business Administration Aligarh
- Sunderdeep College of Management Technology Ghaziabad