Question: please tell me that can I get the admission in MBA after 10+2?
It is good that you are interested to do MBA course.
The MBA course is the Master degree course.
The duration of this course is 2 years.
The eligibility for the MBA course is to have a bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized university.
You are looking for the MBA degree after 10+2, so sorry bcoz the MBA is an masters degree & the 10+2 is not enough, so first of all do any bachelors degree & then you will do MBA.
- Bhartiya Vidya Bhawan, Bangalore
- Do you information MBA Distance Education from Sikkim Manipal University is recognized from UGC AICTE HRD and DCE yes or not?
- Nl Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research Mumbai
- LLB Degree
- Rajagiri School of management
- RBU B.A Honours in Rabindra Sangeet
- Average GRE Scores For US Universities Computer Science
- Give the full detail of MBA in HR at Delhi
- Centre For Innovation Incubation And Entrepreneurship CIIE
- IGNOU Guess
- Kerala University MBA Entrance
- Wisconsin Graduation Requirements
- LIBA MBA Fees
- SIBM Distance Learning
- BIMM PUNE distance learning