Question: please tell me that can I get the admission in MBA after 10+2?
It is good that you are interested to do MBA course.
The MBA course is the Master degree course.
The duration of this course is 2 years.
The eligibility for the MBA course is to have a bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized university.
You are looking for the MBA degree after 10+2, so sorry bcoz the MBA is an masters degree & the 10+2 is not enough, so first of all do any bachelors degree & then you will do MBA.
- Jharkhand academic council Ranchi
- MBA Florida International University
- BINC Pune University
- The Annamalai University M.A. Political Science
- Singhania University M.Sc. in Medical Microbiology
- HP Board Result Plus One
- How can i do PG course in rural management their policies of government?
- Where is can get training for informatics at Mumbai and details of course?
- Brokerage Operations Training
- ICFAI Business School Hyderabad
- Bank Guarantee Language
- LBSIM Cut Off
- Sample Ballot Summit County OHIO
- P S C Approved Universities in Kerala
- Sdm IMD Mysore