Question: please tell me that can I get the admission in MBA after 10+2?
It is good that you are interested to do MBA course.
The MBA course is the Master degree course.
The duration of this course is 2 years.
The eligibility for the MBA course is to have a bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized university.
You are looking for the MBA degree after 10+2, so sorry bcoz the MBA is an masters degree & the 10+2 is not enough, so first of all do any bachelors degree & then you will do MBA.
- What are details for mba in pharma manage ment course through distance part time?
- Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering for M.Tech Courses Admission
- MBA at IIT Kharagpur
- IIPM MBA Fees
- DMHP India
- BIM Trichy Cut Off
- CDSL DP
- How to do summer training in GLAXO
- Bank Guarantee What Is
- Thakur Institute of Management Studies and Research
- Online Distance Learning Universities
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance
- Institute of Engineering and Management Mathura
- Can I get the admission in MBA from Sikkim Manipal University?
- IGNOU M.Com Result