Question: Tell me about Budgetary Control System?
Ans: You want to know about Budgetary Control System so here is its information:
Budget is a financial and /or quantitative statement, prepared and approved prior to a defined Period of time of the policy to be pursued during that period for the purpose of attaining a given objective. It may include income, expenditure and employment of capital.
1. Financial and/or Quantitative Statement.
2. Futuristic prepared and approved prior to a defined period of time.
3. Goal Oriented for the purpose of attaining a given objective.
4. Components Income, Expenditure and Employment of Capital.
For more detail feel free to download pdf file which I am uploading for you.
- Average package when will do MBA from SCDL Pune?
- IIT Delhi Electrical Engineering
- Budgetary Control Definition
- Best Universities In Germany Social Sciences
- MP PMT Forms
- Institute Of Management Education Ghaziabad
- Bank Guarantee Wanted
- IIT MBA Entrance Exam
- NATA Exam Date
- Grd Institute of Management & Technology Dehradun
- Opportunities after completion of part time MBA for fresher candidate.
- TIFR Bangalore
- Approved AICTE institute of technology and management school at Chennai
- GRSE Kolkata
- Fore School Of Management Delhi