Question: Tell me about Budgetary Control System?
Ans: You want to know about Budgetary Control System so here is its information:
Budget is a financial and /or quantitative statement, prepared and approved prior to a defined Period of time of the policy to be pursued during that period for the purpose of attaining a given objective. It may include income, expenditure and employment of capital.
1. Financial and/or Quantitative Statement.
2. Futuristic prepared and approved prior to a defined period of time.
3. Goal Oriented for the purpose of attaining a given objective.
4. Components Income, Expenditure and Employment of Capital.
For more detail feel free to download pdf file which I am uploading for you.
- Delhi University MBA Programme
- All India Council for Technical Education AICTE tightens norms
- Culinary institute of Canada at Holland college
- Give me details of direct admission in private eng. colleges in karnatka and fees structurte?
- IIIT Allahabad MBA
- IASE MBA Result
- TANUVAS Ph.D. in Veterinary
- HIMT Chennai
- Which is best govt coaching center for IAS officer?
- A Balanced Scorecard Framework For Internal Auditing Departments
- How sufficient to take participate in GD from PSG CoimbatoreHow sufficient to take participate in GD from PSG Coimbatore
- IIM MBA Distance Education
- Jadavpur University Mba Evening
- I am BCA degree holder for SMU can apply to do other reputes university for MBA?
- LBSIM Delhi