Question: Tell me about Budgetary Control System?
Ans: You want to know about Budgetary Control System so here is its information:
Budget is a financial and /or quantitative statement, prepared and approved prior to a defined Period of time of the policy to be pursued during that period for the purpose of attaining a given objective. It may include income, expenditure and employment of capital.
1. Financial and/or Quantitative Statement.
2. Futuristic prepared and approved prior to a defined period of time.
3. Goal Oriented for the purpose of attaining a given objective.
4. Components Income, Expenditure and Employment of Capital.
For more detail feel free to download pdf file which I am uploading for you.
- Indian Institute of Finance EMBA
- IIFT MBA Syllabus
- Institute Of Management Studies Bikaner
- Diploma After 10th
- Post Grad Courses DCU
- Dehradun Institute of Technology Noida
- WELINGKAR MBA
- MP PMT Forms
- ISBM Mumbai
- Top BBA Colleges in North India
- Symbiosis Distance Learning MBA Admission 2011
- MBA at Victoria University
- IIM Ahmedabad Executive MBA Fees
- Which colleges are good in Orissa and about fees for MSW?
- Complete details admission for entrance exam