Tell me that what is Brokerage Freight?
Freight broker is company or an individual that serves as a liaison between another individual or company that needs shipping services and an authorized motor carrier. The broker doesn’t function as a shipper or a carrier. Freight broker works to determine the needs of a shipper and connects that shipper with a carrier willing to transport the items at an acceptable price.
- What is the admission details of MBA from IIPM Chennai?
- CIFA Bangalore
- Gitam Institute of Foreign Trade Cut Off
- IBS Gurgaon Placements
- What are the centers of SCDL presents outside India?
- NDIM MBA
- How to go about masters in telecom management?
- IIT Kharagpur MBA Placement
- Bank Guarantee SBI
- AIMC Chennai
- Kerala University MBA Entrance
- Anna University MCA Exam Timetable
- A Guide To The Business Analysis Body Of Knowledge® Babok Guide
- Institutes Kota
- Correspondence Course in MHA