What are the duties and task of Brokerage Clerk?
There are following duties and task of Brokerage Clerk:
Prepare reports summarizing daily transactions and earnings for individual customer accounts.
Compute total holdings, dividends, interest, transfer taxes, brokerage fees, and commissions, and allocate appropriate payments to customers.
Correspond with customers and confer with coworkers in order to answer inquiries, discuss market fluctuations, and resolve account problems.
Schedule and coordinate transfer and delivery of security certificates between companies, departments, and customers.
Prepare forms, such as receipts, withdrawal orders, transmittal papers, and transfer confirmations, based on transaction requests from stockholders.
Record and document security transactions, such as purchases, sales, conversions, redemptions, and payments, using computers, accounting ledgers, and certificate records.
- Sydenham MBA
- Top BBA colleges in Kolkata
- Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar National Institute of Social Sciences Mhow
- CITD Pune
- Brokerage Leads
- Do you advice for why should Indian youngster be exposed to western trends?
- Official Website of MH PGM PGD CET
- Annamalai University MBA
- Grd Institute of Management & Technology Dehradun
- CSVTU MBA Syllabus
- Air conditioning and refrigeration courses online
- Delhi University MBA Program
- Affiliated Schools of CBSE in Patna
- Dutch Bank Guarantee Scheme
- Do you inform data of economic analysis for MBA project?