What are the duties and task of Brokerage Clerk?
There are following duties and task of Brokerage Clerk:
Prepare reports summarizing daily transactions and earnings for individual customer accounts.
Compute total holdings, dividends, interest, transfer taxes, brokerage fees, and commissions, and allocate appropriate payments to customers.
Correspond with customers and confer with coworkers in order to answer inquiries, discuss market fluctuations, and resolve account problems.
Schedule and coordinate transfer and delivery of security certificates between companies, departments, and customers.
Prepare forms, such as receipts, withdrawal orders, transmittal papers, and transfer confirmations, based on transaction requests from stockholders.
Record and document security transactions, such as purchases, sales, conversions, redemptions, and payments, using computers, accounting ledgers, and certificate records.
- Do you advice MBA operations Telecom courses and their benefit?
- CBM College Karachi
- WBCHSE scholarship
- Date for taking the form for correspondence MBA in IMT
- IIM Ranking In World
- Rai Foundation Management Lecture Notes
- IITM Janakpuri
- IFMR Trust
- IGNOU BDP Date Sheet
- Detail of corresponding MBA-IT from SMU?
- Cochin University of science and technology wiki
- IIFM Bhopal Ranking
- D.B.College Sasthamcotta
- Best forensic science universities in California
- Guides pursue correspondence or online MBA with sales and marketing specialization.