What are the duties and task of Brokerage Clerk?
There are following duties and task of Brokerage Clerk:
Prepare reports summarizing daily transactions and earnings for individual customer accounts.
Compute total holdings, dividends, interest, transfer taxes, brokerage fees, and commissions, and allocate appropriate payments to customers.
Correspond with customers and confer with coworkers in order to answer inquiries, discuss market fluctuations, and resolve account problems.
Schedule and coordinate transfer and delivery of security certificates between companies, departments, and customers.
Prepare forms, such as receipts, withdrawal orders, transmittal papers, and transfer confirmations, based on transaction requests from stockholders.
Record and document security transactions, such as purchases, sales, conversions, redemptions, and payments, using computers, accounting ledgers, and certificate records.
- Kousali Institute of Management Studies Dharwad
- Eastern Institute Of Management Kolkata
- SIMSREE Churchgate
- Vel’s College Of Pharmacy
- David Ross buck institute
- DR MGR University Pg Results
- Kautilya Institute of Technology & Engineering Jaipur
- Can I get the admission MBA in hospital administration from TISS Mumbai ?
- PG Diploma in Supply Chain Management
- Syllabus for M.Tech of First Year of RGTU for CSE
- Complete details of MBA admission related form IMT Ghaziabad.
- Christ University MCA
- Technical and Administrative Training Institute LLC
- Law enforcement universities in Florida
- St Joseph College Of Business Administration Bangalore