BITSAT Marking Scheme 2011
Birla Institute of Technology and Science conducted BITSAT 2011 for admitting examinees to the incorporated 1st year degree program in Goa, Pilani and Hyderabad campuses of BITS. BITSAT is a computer supported online exam.
BITSAT Marking Scheme 2011 is following:
The paper will have 150 questions with 4 parts which will have 45 questions from Mathematics, 40 questions from physics, 25 questions from English (15 from English proficiency and 10 from logical reasoning) and 40 questions from Chemistry.
- When taken the govt of India to convert the nomenclature for icwai to icmai?
- Brokerage Bill Format
- Bhavan’s Institute Of Management Kolkata
- PES MBA College Bangalore
- Gujarat Secondary Education Board Election
- T John College of Pharmacy
- MBA at IIT Kharagpur
- Wigan & Leigh College UK
- Apeejay School of Management Dwarka
- DMHP India
- August Graduation
- Neville Wadia Institute of Management Studies & Research
- Badruka Institute of Foreign Education
- Can I get the admission of MBA finance from distance learning?
- Graduation not complete any option admission for MBA