BHEL growth 2011
BHEL [Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited] is the 12th biggest power equipment manufacturer in the world.It is one of the earliest and biggest state-owned manufacturing and engineering enterprise in India in the energy-related and infrastructure field which includes Power, Railways, Telecom, Transmission and Distribution, Oil and Gas fields and many more.
BHEL: Growth through globalization
BHEL thrust towards globalisation is reaping dividends. During the year 2002-03, BHEL booked its gamiest each export orders worth Rs 1,455 crore, a growth of 82 % above the previous year. A noted accomplishment during the year was the receipt of the single biggest abroad order bagged through any capital goods manufacturing company in India establishing a 600-mw gas-based power plant in Libya on turnkey basis.
Siri Fort, New Delhi – 110049, India.
Fax : +91 11 26493021; +91 11 26492534
Phone : +91 11 66337000
- Bangalore University MBA Syllabus
- Information minimum fee for MBA in admin office management course how institute offered
- IGNOU Hindi PhD
- IT Distance Learning Courses
- Kerala Entrance Exam Question Papers
- Pharma mba jobs
- MDI Gurgaon Executive MBA
- Psna College Dindigul
- Sambhram Academy of Management Studies Bangalore
- Which is appropriate website they can get BBA form Amity admission information?
- Graphic Era Institute of Technology Dehradun
- IIT Chennai Recruitment
- 7th asean-india summit
- Which college options me MAH CET score of 97%?
- Government Bank Guarantee List