BHEL growth 2011
BHEL [Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited] is the 12th biggest power equipment manufacturer in the world.It is one of the earliest and biggest state-owned manufacturing and engineering enterprise in India in the energy-related and infrastructure field which includes Power, Railways, Telecom, Transmission and Distribution, Oil and Gas fields and many more.
BHEL: Growth through globalization
BHEL thrust towards globalisation is reaping dividends. During the year 2002-03, BHEL booked its gamiest each export orders worth Rs 1,455 crore, a growth of 82 % above the previous year. A noted accomplishment during the year was the receipt of the single biggest abroad order bagged through any capital goods manufacturing company in India establishing a 600-mw gas-based power plant in Libya on turnkey basis.
Siri Fort, New Delhi – 110049, India.
Fax : +91 11 26493021; +91 11 26492534
Phone : +91 11 66337000
- BPUT MBA Exam Schedule
- IMI Delhi Cut Off
- GSBA Roorkee
- IIBM India
- NSIC Technical Services Centre
- CIPHET Ludhiana
- NIT Rourkela Placement
- IIT Roorkee MCA
- Which college is offering MTech in embedded by VLSI branch?
- Need of financial aid by scholarship in LU Chicago?
- Centre For Innovation Incubation And Entrepreneurship CIIE
- Difference between Bank Guarantee Letter Credit
- Christ University MCA
- Narmada Education & Scientific Research Society