Bharati Vidyapeeth University Entrance Exam 2011
Bharati Vidyapeeth University is one of the most prestigious universities in India. It provides higher education in various medical, technical, management, science, commerce and arts courses. Bharati University provides its students with best of facilities, faculty, training and infrastructure. Getting admission in MBBS course of Bharati University is in truth tough therefore a lot of preparation is needed. This university conducts BVP UG Medical CET 2011 for the admission in MBBS, BDS, BAMS and BHMS courses of Bharati Vidyapeeth University. For more information about Bharati Vidyapeeth University Entrance Exam 2011 please visit at the official website of Bharati Vidyapeeth University because more details about Bharati Vidyapeeth University Entrance Exam 2011 is available at the official website of Bharati Vidyapeeth University.
Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with at least 50% marks in PCB. Those who are appearing for class 12th can also apply.
Pattern of Examination:
The entrance test will be of 3 hours having 200 objective type questions from Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology syllabus of class 11th and 12th. There will be no negative marking.
Bharati Vidyapeeth University
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
Lai Bahadur Shastri Marg, Pune-411 030
Fax No: 020-24321910, 24339121
- Send PhD forms of IIITM Gwalior
- Andhra University MBA Model Papers
- GNA Institute Of Management & Technology
- DY Patil Institute of Biotechnology and Bioinformatics
- DRDO Recruitment Result
- Chennai University MBA Results
- Barkatullah Vishwavidyalaya MS in Computer Science
- What is time duration part time MBA in HR program?
- PES MBA College Bangalore
- Sree Ayyappa College
- IBS Mumbai Ranking
- IIF Delhi MBA
- Bank of India Clerk Result
- 700 billion bailout approved
- Siescoms Placements