Question: Give me definition of Bank Guarantee.
Answer: Bank guarantee is a written certificate to the beneficiary at the consignor’s request which means that bank has the responsibilities to handle the debt or obligations instead of the consignor. The rights and obligations of both parties would be prescribed by the contract.
Here I am also giving you format of Bank Guarantee.
- Nirma University Mba
- Armed Forces Medical College India
- National thermal power corporation recruitment
- Which colleges provide online MBA and graduate courses their fees to be less than 5000 US
- Do you advice which sector is the best after MBA in operation management or B.Tech in electronics for as job prospective?
- Alwar School Of Business And Computers
- 90 day bank bill yield
- Which are best evening colleges for distance or regular programmes in logistics?
- Cochin University MBA Admission
- Land Broker MLS
- Can I get the admission of MBA finance from distance learning?
- Bharath University Selaiyur
- Risk Management Diploma in UNISA
- JBIMS Mumbai
- Business Analysis Courses in India