Question: Give me definition of Bank Guarantee.
Answer: Bank guarantee is a written certificate to the beneficiary at the consignor’s request which means that bank has the responsibilities to handle the debt or obligations instead of the consignor. The rights and obligations of both parties would be prescribed by the contract.
Here I am also giving you format of Bank Guarantee.
- Masters in Education Universities
- Manipal Academy of Higher Education Distance Education
- Chennai University MBA Results
- Suryadatta Institute of Business Management & Technology Pune
- PES MBA College Bangalore
- Asian School of Business Management Hyderabad
- Details of MBA course offer through distance education for SCDL
- Brokerage Clearing House
- HPTDC Janpath
- Details of the part time management courses in MBE offer by ICFAI.
- Where Can I get 100% placement
- Indian Institute of Productivity Management
- What are the fees of MBA in IIPM?
- University Of Madras Results Nov
- SMS Delhi School Of Management Studies