Question: Give me definition of Bank Guarantee.
Answer: Bank guarantee is a written certificate to the beneficiary at the consignor’s request which means that bank has the responsibilities to handle the debt or obligations instead of the consignor. The rights and obligations of both parties would be prescribed by the contract.
Here I am also giving you format of Bank Guarantee.
- What are details for ICFAI part-time CFA MBA courses with this in finance with study timing?
- Project Graduation Tucson
- Admission details in PGCHRM at XLRI Jamshedpur
- XIMB Cut Off
- What is the last date to apply in IIF?
- Indian Institute of Modern Management Pune
- National Management School Chennai
- Institute of Rural Management Jodhpur
- MBA JNU
- Can you suggest me job opportunities for other country
- What is total admission details & college for MBA in personnel management by Correspondence Courses?
- Dr. Ambedkar institute of management studies and research
- NITT Alumni
- Submission in ICFAI entrance exam last date information for IIM Ahmedabad
- Cochin University of science and technology wiki