Question: Give me definition of Bank Guarantee.
Answer: Bank guarantee is a written certificate to the beneficiary at the consignor’s request which means that bank has the responsibilities to handle the debt or obligations instead of the consignor. The rights and obligations of both parties would be prescribed by the contract.
Here I am also giving you format of Bank Guarantee.
- Iimr Pharma Business School
- DAV Institute OF Management Faridabad
- Suggest the good B-schools which provide MBA via distance learning facility.
- MBA IIT Madras
- WWW JEE IITR ERNET IN
- MKM Institute Management Jaipur
- IIIT Hyderabad Courses
- PSG Institute of Medical Sciences
- ISIM Mysore
- What is the last date of MBA admission?
- Central Institute of Indian Languages Mysore
- United institute of management Allahabad
- Tolani Institute of Management Studies Pune
- Australian Correspondence School