In English writings, traditionally the term “guarantee” denotes an accessory (secondary) or “conditional” type of obligation. The essence of the instrument is the promise to answer for the duty of another should the other default. Thus if it later appears that the contract between the principal and the beneficiary was void, the guarantor may raise this defence to avoid paying the beneficiary.
- Jaipuria Institute of Management Ghaziabad
- National Institute of Technology Admission
- Details of the courses available and procedure from UIMS Chandigarh
- Complete admission details for DBA degree course?
- DOEACC PGDCA
- Centurion Institute of Professional Studies Jaipur
- The Annamalai University M.A. Political Science
- Can help get the access to get education in IGNOU
- Bank of India Clerical Exam
- ISB interview questions
- D.B.College Sasthamcotta
- Institute Of Science and Management Ranchi
- Budgetary Control Definition
- Mortgage Brokerage Franchise
- ITM MBA College