In English writings, traditionally the term “guarantee” denotes an accessory (secondary) or “conditional” type of obligation. The essence of the instrument is the promise to answer for the duty of another should the other default. Thus if it later appears that the contract between the principal and the beneficiary was void, the guarantor may raise this defence to avoid paying the beneficiary.
- Nagpur University Mba Syllabus
- Expectations of MBA students in insurance company
- Correspondence for GATE
- Xavier Business College
- MBA ARTS Administration
- Suggest searching for a good project for summer placement
- Ups Brokerage Moncton
- School Of Management Studies Hyderabad
- Kavikulguru Institute Of Technology And Science Ramtek
- Allahabad Institute of International Management Allahabad
- IBS Mumbai Placements
- apprentice contestants ireland
- New Delhi Institute of Management Studies
- What is the Benefit or advantage of having after PGDBA in Operations?
- Top Most Medical Colleges In Andhra Pradesh