In English writings, traditionally the term “guarantee” denotes an accessory (secondary) or “conditional” type of obligation. The essence of the instrument is the promise to answer for the duty of another should the other default. Thus if it later appears that the contract between the principal and the beneficiary was void, the guarantor may raise this defence to avoid paying the beneficiary.
- EIILM Kolkata MBA
- How to take part counseling full time MBA?
- DSPSR MBA
- Brokerage for Short Selling
- Sinhgad Institute of Management Vadgaon Pune
- Park Global School Of Business Excellence
- Best advice for MBA admission in IIM Kolkata.
- New York Night Schools
- Intermediate Board of Examination Results
- Human Resources Courses in Pune
- Conference of GGS College of Modern Technology
- BIT Ranchi
- PSG Institute of Medical Sciences
- How Brokerage Is Calculated