In English writings, traditionally the term “guarantee” denotes an accessory (secondary) or “conditional” type of obligation. The essence of the instrument is the promise to answer for the duty of another should the other default. Thus if it later appears that the contract between the principal and the beneficiary was void, the guarantor may raise this defence to avoid paying the beneficiary.
- Diploma In Emergency Management
- University Of Delhi MBA Programme
- FOSTIIMA Business School Delhi
- IISWBM Kolkata Ranking
- What is promoting criteria for selection of faculty in engineering college?
- SAIL Exam
- Guide got 10 2 2 year diploma in mech engg holder can apply MBA
- Business Analysis Framework
- NC State MBA
- Best Animation Institutes in Mumbai
- With 55% NEED where direct admission in any graduation engineering college
- Institute for Technology and Management Navi Mumbai
- Sona School of Management Salem
- Direct Admission without entrance exam in engineering colleges.
- Do you advice want to enroll in part time Ph.D. in environmental Biology or environmental science?