In English writings, traditionally the term “guarantee” denotes an accessory (secondary) or “conditional” type of obligation. The essence of the instrument is the promise to answer for the duty of another should the other default. Thus if it later appears that the contract between the principal and the beneficiary was void, the guarantor may raise this defence to avoid paying the beneficiary.
- Address and contact no for Calcutta correspondence office.
- Brokerage List
- AP model school exam results
- IIT Delhi Techfest
- CONCOR Mumbai
- IBS Hyderabad Placements
- Distance Learning In India for MBA
- CBU MBA Program
- BLS Institute of Management Delhi
- Advice does graduation and post graduation at the same time after 12th complete.
- CITD Hyderabad
- Address of Maharaja Sayajirao University
- Sikkim Manipal University Result
- Allahabad Bank Exam Results
- Dy Patil Management College Mumbai