In English writings, traditionally the term “guarantee” denotes an accessory (secondary) or “conditional” type of obligation. The essence of the instrument is the promise to answer for the duty of another should the other default. Thus if it later appears that the contract between the principal and the beneficiary was void, the guarantor may raise this defence to avoid paying the beneficiary.
- Skyline College Career Center
- University of Madras Chennai
- Gitam University MBA
- Bank Guarantee Wording
- Suggestion for good colleges where provide part time MBA or PGDBM course in Delhi?
- Mody Institute Of Technology and Science
- BTEC First Diploma in ICT
- College of Management Studies Noida Uttar Pradesh
- Globsyn Business School Kolkata
- Varanasi – Arya Mahila Inter College
- Annamalai University MBA Correspondence
- About admission for administrative course Public administration as correspondence.
- B Tech Correspondence In Bangalore
- Tilak Maharashtra University Master of Mass Media
- Manipal Institute of Management Manipal