In English writings, traditionally the term “guarantee” denotes an accessory (secondary) or “conditional” type of obligation. The essence of the instrument is the promise to answer for the duty of another should the other default. Thus if it later appears that the contract between the principal and the beneficiary was void, the guarantor may raise this defence to avoid paying the beneficiary.
- IIPM BBSR
- University of Mumbai Diploma in Urdu
- Duke Graduation
- MGIMS Wardha pg
- Amity School Of Business Management
- Nirma University Institute of Management Ahmedabad
- Indian Institute of Rural Management Jodhpur
- IEM kolkata
- Mangalore University PHD. in History
- Calcutta University Exam Results
- MBA Tutions in Bangalore
- Madras University MBA Syllabus
- How does computer contribute in promoting Hindi?
- GBPUAT Pantnagar
- MBA Lawyers