In English writings, traditionally the term “guarantee” denotes an accessory (secondary) or “conditional” type of obligation. The essence of the instrument is the promise to answer for the duty of another should the other default. Thus if it later appears that the contract between the principal and the beneficiary was void, the guarantor may raise this defence to avoid paying the beneficiary.
- Can I get the admission of MBA in Hospitality from FHRAI?
- IIRM Jaipur Placements
- Rajalakshmi Engineering College Question Bank
- Unique Institute of Management Modinagar
- Bangalore Institute of Management Studies Ranking
- Tezpur University Mba 2010
- AMU entrance exam result
- Archaeology Degree Requirements
- MBA Scholarships in Kenya
- MICA Diploma Courses Admission
- Sikkim Manipal University MBA Distance Learning
- Best California universities for film
- Distance Learning Vet Nursing
- BIET Hyderabad