In English writings, traditionally the term “guarantee” denotes an accessory (secondary) or “conditional” type of obligation. The essence of the instrument is the promise to answer for the duty of another should the other default. Thus if it later appears that the contract between the principal and the beneficiary was void, the guarantor may raise this defence to avoid paying the beneficiary.
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences Hospital Management
- Calcutta University MBA Placement
- Academy Of Management Studies Dehradun
- MPONLINE RGTU Exam Form
- DMHP Wa
- Kerala University MBA Results
- Distance Learning MBA
- Indian Institute of Rural Management Jaipur
- Procedure about to join MBA in SMU
- Need where details for MBA admission in Christ University Bangalore?
- What kinds of exam take foreigner take admission in master of economics?
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical
- Siva Sivani Institute Of Management Secunderabad
- Indian Railway Catering And Tourism Corporation Limited
- What is the eligibility of MBA for DDE from Madurai Kamaraj University?