In English writings, traditionally the term “guarantee” denotes an accessory (secondary) or “conditional” type of obligation. The essence of the instrument is the promise to answer for the duty of another should the other default. Thus if it later appears that the contract between the principal and the beneficiary was void, the guarantor may raise this defence to avoid paying the beneficiary.
- The Brokerage Music
- What Is a Brokerage Fund
- Gujarat Secondary Education Board Election
- Bank Guarantee Ulster Bank
- Brokerage IRA
- Forte Institute Of Technology Meerut
- United Institute of Management Noida
- How many opportunities after complete MBA for govt. job
- DY Patil MBA Belapur
- ADITYA Institute
- Holy Grace Academy Of Management Studies MALA
- Apeejay School of Marketing Delhi
- MBA from reputed institute with general criteria
- What is query related to the NTPC gold medal given to the SC/ST topper in the MBA school?
- CMR Institute of Management Studies Bangalore