In English writings, traditionally the term “guarantee” denotes an accessory (secondary) or “conditional” type of obligation. The essence of the instrument is the promise to answer for the duty of another should the other default. Thus if it later appears that the contract between the principal and the beneficiary was void, the guarantor may raise this defence to avoid paying the beneficiary.
- Symbiosis Bangalore MBA correspondence
- What is the date of entrance test for MCA in Guru Jambheshwar University GJU
- Diploma Obs Gynae
- Where I can prepare the course of MBA Sales and Marketing?
- Centre for entrepreneurship development
- BIMHRD Pune
- Kautilya Institute of Technology & Engineering
- Suggest make my career further MBA from BIMS.
- Chase Bank Deposit Box
- Information about safety and security management correspondence course form IPMIR.
- IIT Kanpur Placement
- Xavier MBA Information Session
- Calicut University MBA Colleges
- Business Analysis Ebook
- Uppgmee Forms Exams Results Counselling Dates