In English writings, traditionally the term “guarantee” denotes an accessory (secondary) or “conditional” type of obligation. The essence of the instrument is the promise to answer for the duty of another should the other default. Thus if it later appears that the contract between the principal and the beneficiary was void, the guarantor may raise this defence to avoid paying the beneficiary.
- 26 years experience for general manager, what MBA course can pursue form ICFAI University.
- Application Forms for Masters Degree in Human Resource and Organizational Development in Delhi University
- NIT Durgapur Ranking
- KN Modi Global School
- Freight Brokerage Franchise
- NCBS Library
- KIIT M. Sc Biotechnology
- What facility to book admission by online method for PSG Institute of Management Coimbatore?
- Diploma ECE Syllabus
- Thapar Engineering Forms
- Symbiosis MBA Admission
- A Model Of Balance Of Payments Crises Krugman
- VITEEE Forms Available In Agra At
- Is Which option to join a PGDBM program from NDIM
- NJ Distance Learning