In English writings, traditionally the term “guarantee” denotes an accessory (secondary) or “conditional” type of obligation. The essence of the instrument is the promise to answer for the duty of another should the other default. Thus if it later appears that the contract between the principal and the beneficiary was void, the guarantor may raise this defence to avoid paying the beneficiary.
- Himachal Pradesh University Shimla HP
- Send give me address of Bhopal center
- Entrance examination application form will be released for AIMCET.
- Study centre for distance education programme at Jamshedpur of Zakir Husain National University
- A Guide To The Business Analysis Body Of Knowledge® Babok® Guide Paperback
- Institute Of Science Mumbai
- Janhit Institute of Education & Information
- Bimtech Greater Noida
- Oxford Diploma in Strategy and Innovation
- IISER Mohali
- TEAS Nursing Test
- Indian Bank Net Banking
- KN Modi Global School
- Do you information now your organization not approved from NCERT?
- R.A. Podar Institute of Management, FMS, University of Rajasthan