Question: Please tell me that what is the Bank guarantee??
A bank guarantee is a 1-way contract among a bank as the guarantor and a beneficiary as the person to whom a guarantee is made.
These guarantees are acceptable in the Customs, Excise, Insurance Companies, Shipping Companies, all Capital Market Agencies as like:-
NSE, BSE, ASE, CSE.
If you need other relevant details for specific then please let us know; we will surely help you…!!!!
- Does SRCC offer a degree in BBA?
- CIMP Patna
- MBA HR Jobs in Chennai
- Complete MBBS which stream should do an MBA?
- Rashtriya Vigyan Kendra
- What Are the Advantages of Distance Learning?
- Neyveli Lignite Corporation Results
- Iraq MBA
- Rayalaseema University Is Recognised By Ugc
- Can I get the admission in Post Graduate Diploma from IILM by new name?
- Bishops College Chennai
- What is difference between PGDBM FT from IMT?
- Faridabad Govt Schools
- Bank Guarantee HSBC
- Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology