Question: Please tell me that what is the Bank guarantee??
A bank guarantee is a 1-way contract among a bank as the guarantor and a beneficiary as the person to whom a guarantee is made.
These guarantees are acceptable in the Customs, Excise, Insurance Companies, Shipping Companies, all Capital Market Agencies as like:-
NSE, BSE, ASE, CSE.
If you need other relevant details for specific then please let us know; we will surely help you…!!!!
- Shall I do want to pursue a safety management courses?
- How can i pick a correspondence diploma in administration after graduation?
- Diploma In Labour Law Mumbai
- TISS Mumbai MBA 2010
- ICFAI MBA Correspondence
- Budgetary Control Process
- IIT Kanpur Techfest
- Gitam Institute of Foreign Trade Cut Off
- Ayush Karnataka
- Uttar Pradesh Technical University Application Form
- IISC MBA Admission
- Information of admission procedure to secure ADMN in amity school of management
- Business Analysis Body of Knowledge Babok Version 2
- Duke Graduation
- Bim Thiruchirappalli Cut Off