Question: Please tell me that what is the Bank guarantee??
A bank guarantee is a 1-way contract among a bank as the guarantor and a beneficiary as the person to whom a guarantee is made.
These guarantees are acceptable in the Customs, Excise, Insurance Companies, Shipping Companies, all Capital Market Agencies as like:-
NSE, BSE, ASE, CSE.
If you need other relevant details for specific then please let us know; we will surely help you…!!!!
- MBA admission about provide Details
- Future of MBA
- BIT MESRA Ranchi Entrance Exam
- Bank Deposit Sweep Definition
- Bet College of Management & Science
- Ian Harris Edison welding institute
- Jai Prakash University Chapra Result
- Advice does graduation and post graduation at the same time after 12th complete.
- AIMC Chennai
- Suggest Details for recognized colleges or institute in New Delhi for Health and Hospital Management.
- ISME Bangalore Ranking
- MFA MBA Dual Degree
- When can get application form for BIMS?
- North Gujarat University Patan
- GIC Officers Exam