Performance and payment bonds are usually issued on an unsecured basis and are usually provided on the construction company’s financial strength, experience, and corporate and personal indemnity. The issuance of bonds does not diminish the contractor’s borrowing capacity and may be viewed as a credit enhancement.
Bank Letters of Credit
Specific liquid assets are pledged to secure bank LOCs. Bank LOCs diminish the contractor’s line of credit and appear on the contractor’s financial statement as a contingent liability. The contractor’s cash flow in funding initial stages of construction and retention amounts throughout a contract term can be adversely affected.
- Children College Azamgarh
- Pune University MBA Results
- The Global Open University
- What Is a Brokerage IRA
- PRIST University M.Phil. in Computer Science
- MBA in Information Technology in India
- Can I get the administration in course degree of Financial Management from R.V.University Udaipur
- Technical and Administrative Training Institute LLC
- BPSC Mains Result
- Where is Amity University campus located at Ahmedabad?
- Marathwada Institute of Technologies
- TISS Mumbai Cut Off
- MBA Details of Karnataka State Open University
- Online Diploma
- Complete admission details for DBA degree course?