Performance and payment bonds are usually issued on an unsecured basis and are usually provided on the construction company’s financial strength, experience, and corporate and personal indemnity. The issuance of bonds does not diminish the contractor’s borrowing capacity and may be viewed as a credit enhancement.
Bank Letters of Credit
Specific liquid assets are pledged to secure bank LOCs. Bank LOCs diminish the contractor’s line of credit and appear on the contractor’s financial statement as a contingent liability. The contractor’s cash flow in funding initial stages of construction and retention amounts throughout a contract term can be adversely affected.
- Is AICT approved or not
- Christ University Mba Bangalore
- Xavier Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management
- Fill online admission form for Symbiosis college distance learning.
- Distance learning in journalism
- What are details for MBA of KMAT exam?
- IIM Bangalore Mba Part Time
- Mat Exam Dates
- Bank Guarantee Release
- NIT Durgapur Ranking
- IIMM Pune MBA
- Institute of Information Technology Jhansi
- What is the eligibility and full details of IIPM MBA BBA Admissions ?
- About construction management prospector and fee detail
- Institute Of Technology (Junior) – Cork