Performance and payment bonds are usually issued on an unsecured basis and are usually provided on the construction company’s financial strength, experience, and corporate and personal indemnity. The issuance of bonds does not diminish the contractor’s borrowing capacity and may be viewed as a credit enhancement.
Bank Letters of Credit
Specific liquid assets are pledged to secure bank LOCs. Bank LOCs diminish the contractor’s line of credit and appear on the contractor’s financial statement as a contingent liability. The contractor’s cash flow in funding initial stages of construction and retention amounts throughout a contract term can be adversely affected.
- University Of Petroleum and Energy Studies MBA Power Management
- Detail for franchise of MBA in Bhubaneswar.
- MSET Technologies
- Indian Institute of Information Technology Bhubaneswar
- IRMA Results
- Calcutta University Certificate in Korean
- Can I get the admission of MBA in HR after 10+2?
- Diploma Quality Management
- MP PET Forms
- IHBAS Mental Hospital
- Sri Krishna College Of Engineering Arakkonam
- Christ University MCA
- Can you help me with the information regarding online MBA in accounting?
- JRF Exam Form
- What is exam dates for MBA from SIBM?