Question : How can I get information about the Bank Guarantee Requirements???
As per your requirement here I am attaching a pdf file from where you can collect detailed information about the Bank Guarantee Requirements. The content of the attachment is as follows:
The bank issuing the guarantee in favour of CAO Central Allocation Office GmbH (i.e. the
guarantee bank) or the financial group, the guarantee bank belongs to, must conform to at
least to one of the following requirements regarding its rating:
a) Moody’s – minimum “Baa3”,
b) Fitch/IBCA – minimum “BBB-”,
c) Standard & Poor’s – minimum “BBB-”.
For complete details download the attachment this is absolutely free for you…
- CSULB MBA
- Karnataka Renewable Energy Development Agency
- MIT Sloan Leadership Center
- Pondcherry university exam results
- Royal College of Management Pune
- H.k. center for professional training
- WBUT MBA Syllabus
- About ICFAI MBA course where is conducted in Mumbai?
- NID Bangalore
- Central Drug Research Institute Lucknow
- IIIT Delhi Admission
- What is the total course fee for M.Sc. in Microbiology in Gardencity College ?
- Kalyani University
- Indian School of Mines Alumni Association Kolkata
- List of B.Sc colleges in India