Question : How can I get information about the Bank Guarantee Requirements???
As per your requirement here I am attaching a pdf file from where you can collect detailed information about the Bank Guarantee Requirements. The content of the attachment is as follows:
The bank issuing the guarantee in favour of CAO Central Allocation Office GmbH (i.e. the
guarantee bank) or the financial group, the guarantee bank belongs to, must conform to at
least to one of the following requirements regarding its rating:
a) Moody’s – minimum “Baa3”,
b) Fitch/IBCA – minimum “BBB-”,
c) Standard & Poor’s – minimum “BBB-”.
For complete details download the attachment this is absolutely free for you…
- Auden Institute of Management
- University of Hyderabad School of Chemistry
- Pond cherry University M.Tech
- What Are the Advantages of Distance Learning?
- Bangalore University
- Fore Delhi Admission
- MBA Periyar University
- Delhi University Forms 2009
- MBA JD Joint Program
- Central Institute of Medicinal And Aromatic Plants
- Taxila Fashion School
- NITIE MBA
- NERIST NEE
- apprentice contestants ireland
- Advanced Diploma in Computer Science