Question : How can I get information about the Bank Guarantee Requirements???
As per your requirement here I am attaching a pdf file from where you can collect detailed information about the Bank Guarantee Requirements. The content of the attachment is as follows:
The bank issuing the guarantee in favour of CAO Central Allocation Office GmbH (i.e. the
guarantee bank) or the financial group, the guarantee bank belongs to, must conform to at
least to one of the following requirements regarding its rating:
a) Moody’s – minimum “Baa3”,
b) Fitch/IBCA – minimum “BBB-”,
c) Standard & Poor’s – minimum “BBB-”.
For complete details download the attachment this is absolutely free for you…
- XLRI MBA Distance Learning
- IIFT Delhi Entrance Exam
- Global Institute of Technology and Management
- Complete details distance learning MBA in telecom management.
- RIMS Bangalore
- MBA IGNOU 2011
- Brokerage Freight
- IMT Ghaziabad Executive MBA
- Information for MBA wants to pursue PhD in distance mode.
- MDES in Product Design Syllabus
- Course of C.S
- RBS India
- Complete details about course and fee structure for MBA program form IIM-I?
- KSR Business School Tiruchengode
- MBA Human Resources UK