Federal tenders are required to be accompanied by a bid bond in the form of an unconditional bank guarantee for five percent of the value of the bid. An indemnity letter in which the bank commits itself to pay a certain sum if a third party fails to perform or if any other form of default occurs. One use is when a bank wants a carrier to release a shipment which it has financed but the original bills of lading are not yet available for surrender to the carrier.
- Purvanchal University B.A Result
- NIT Raipur Ranking
- Get information for distance learning provided by XISS Ranchi
- Construction Management Programs Approved By Aicte, India
- Amity Business School Delhi
- What is minimum percentage for Ph.D. admission in ABVII of Information Technology and Management?
- VTU MBA 3rd Sem Results
- National School of Business Bangalore
- Admission forms of BBA for M.S.University of Baroda.
- MMU Ambala B.Tech
- Global Business School Rankings
- Is ISBM recognized by PGDBM?
- Research Aptitude Test ICFAI
- Vamnicom Pune
- ECU courses 2013