Federal tenders are required to be accompanied by a bid bond in the form of an unconditional bank guarantee for five percent of the value of the bid. An indemnity letter in which the bank commits itself to pay a certain sum if a third party fails to perform or if any other form of default occurs. One use is when a bank wants a carrier to release a shipment which it has financed but the original bills of lading are not yet available for surrender to the carrier.
- Madras University MBA Syllabus
- Institute Of Productivity and Management
- University Of Pune Results
- BIM Fee Structure Bharathidasan Institute Of Management
- CIBA India
- Previous Question Papers of Lateral Entry Test for B. Tech Programs
- BAJAJ Kekri
- Information about the retail management course for IIM B
- ISB Interview
- Delhi University MBA
- Nagaon Medical College in Assam
- What are complete details for PGPMS course?
- How and to whom we should approach get our selves with National SSI.
- BS Courses in Bangalore
- Diploma Anatomical Pathology