Federal tenders are required to be accompanied by a bid bond in the form of an unconditional bank guarantee for five percent of the value of the bid. An indemnity letter in which the bank commits itself to pay a certain sum if a third party fails to perform or if any other form of default occurs. One use is when a bank wants a carrier to release a shipment which it has financed but the original bills of lading are not yet available for surrender to the carrier.
- Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University Distance Education
- Kalyani University
- Who are private university in Maharashtra for MBA MMS-CET?
- CMET Hyderabad
- UPES MBA Ranking
- Bangalore Management Academy Bangalore
- What is last date for submission of form for SCDL?
- YCMOU is approval AICTE yes or not?
- NIRM Shanbhag
- Net MBA
- Got secured 608.5 can eligible for Amity International Business School Noida?
- INTECH Institute of Business Management Bangalore
- Jharkhand academic council Ranchi
- Best Brokerage IRA
- Lotus Institute of Management Bareilly