Federal tenders are required to be accompanied by a bid bond in the form of an unconditional bank guarantee for five percent of the value of the bid. An indemnity letter in which the bank commits itself to pay a certain sum if a third party fails to perform or if any other form of default occurs. One use is when a bank wants a carrier to release a shipment which it has financed but the original bills of lading are not yet available for surrender to the carrier.
- Institute of management research and technology Lucknow
- Distance Learning For Law
- UPTU MBA Entrance Exams
- What is the last date for the submission of forms for BBA?
- HP Board Polytechnic Results Nic
- MBA from Barkatullah University
- Asian Institute of Management Ranking
- Bengal Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Limited BPCL
- Information for MBA wants to pursue PhD in distance mode.
- IDBI Online Payment
- Gujarat University LLB Exam
- Us universities list GRE scores
- Dav Institute of Management Faridabad
- Nehru College of Engineering and Research Centre Pampady Thrissur
- MCIM Bangalore