Federal tenders are required to be accompanied by a bid bond in the form of an unconditional bank guarantee for five percent of the value of the bid. An indemnity letter in which the bank commits itself to pay a certain sum if a third party fails to perform or if any other form of default occurs. One use is when a bank wants a carrier to release a shipment which it has financed but the original bills of lading are not yet available for surrender to the carrier.
- Details admission MBA correspondence courses in Bangalore?
- MDI Islamabad Management Development Institute
- HPU MBA Ranking
- What is the total number of MBA graduates passing out each year in India
- Best Universities of the World
- Dual Marketing MBA Programs
- Which university provides Ph.D in marketing through distance learning?
- Which is the best college for MBA in India and I can get the admission ?
- JBIMS MBA Mumbai
- What is the procedure to apply for MBA in C.V.RAMAN University?
- BINC Pune University
- Exams will be only in English for MBA Admission
- Indian Institute of Training & Development, Delhi
- Can I do the Ph.D in Finance Management from any institute in India?
- International Institute of Business Studies Kolkata