Federal tenders are required to be accompanied by a bid bond in the form of an unconditional bank guarantee for five percent of the value of the bid. An indemnity letter in which the bank commits itself to pay a certain sum if a third party fails to perform or if any other form of default occurs. One use is when a bank wants a carrier to release a shipment which it has financed but the original bills of lading are not yet available for surrender to the carrier.
- MBA in SCM in India
- Business Cycle Recession Depression
- XLRI Satellite Program
- Coast Guard Pilot
- Distance Learning Electrician Course
- BGSU Graduation
- Accounting MBA
- MBA HAAS
- Which is syllabus MBA Agribusiness for Asia Agribusiness?
- What is further information on civil services?
- DRDO Exam
- IILM Gurgaon
- Management Institute for Leadership and Excellence Pune
- IBS Ahmedabad Placement
- JK Business School Gurgaon courses