Federal tenders are required to be accompanied by a bid bond in the form of an unconditional bank guarantee for five percent of the value of the bid. An indemnity letter in which the bank commits itself to pay a certain sum if a third party fails to perform or if any other form of default occurs. One use is when a bank wants a carrier to release a shipment which it has financed but the original bills of lading are not yet available for surrender to the carrier.
- Which is important date for application form and entrance test?
- SCMHRD Pune Admissions
- Can I get the admission MBA in hospital administration from TISS Mumbai ?
- What is fee structure of MBA in ICFAI University?
- Mar Athanasios College for Advanced Studies Thiruvalla
- Annauniversity Admision
- Admission in MBA from Madurai Kamaraj University by Distance
- Bank of India Recruitment Result of Clerk
- About MBA in environment
- Brokerage Options
- Grg School of Management Studies
- Symboisis Institute of Business Management under Graduate BBA
- AMU entrance exam result
- Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology C-MET
- Bank Guarantee for Sales Tax