Federal tenders are required to be accompanied by a bid bond in the form of an unconditional bank guarantee for five percent of the value of the bid. An indemnity letter in which the bank commits itself to pay a certain sum if a third party fails to perform or if any other form of default occurs. One use is when a bank wants a carrier to release a shipment which it has financed but the original bills of lading are not yet available for surrender to the carrier.
- RSM Erasmus MBA
- Food Craft Institute Gwalior
- Correspondence MBA from Symbiosis Institute of Management
- Government Arts College’ Krishnagiri
- NRDC jobs
- The full course details of correspondence courses for SMU
- Suggest me read newspapers etc. Pl?
- baby boom uk
- CDRI Lucknow Phd
- Complete detail about LIMT College.
- National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research Ahmedabad
- Amity Business School Bangalore
- Symbiosis Distance Learning MBA Admission 2011
- Aim Mba Ranking
- B.v.patel inst of b.m.c & i.t