Federal tenders are required to be accompanied by a bid bond in the form of an unconditional bank guarantee for five percent of the value of the bid. An indemnity letter in which the bank commits itself to pay a certain sum if a third party fails to perform or if any other form of default occurs. One use is when a bank wants a carrier to release a shipment which it has financed but the original bills of lading are not yet available for surrender to the carrier.
- Skcet Coimbatore
- Complete details for full form of PGDMA course
- Suggestion Want to do master degree
- KGMC MS in Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- What are the criteria of pursuing CAT forms and their fee?
- Tapmi Manipal Admission
- SMU MBA Result
- DOON Business School Ranking
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Jobs
- Human Resources Courses in Pune
- Xavier Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management
- Maharaja Agrasen Institute Of Management Studies
- NC State MBA
- What Are the Advantages of Distance Learning?
- MBA Classes