Federal tenders are required to be accompanied by a bid bond in the form of an unconditional bank guarantee for five percent of the value of the bid. An indemnity letter in which the bank commits itself to pay a certain sum if a third party fails to perform or if any other form of default occurs. One use is when a bank wants a carrier to release a shipment which it has financed but the original bills of lading are not yet available for surrender to the carrier.
- Management Development Institute of Singapore Ranking
- Business Analysis Course in Bangalore
- Centre for Management Development Nigeria
- NITT MBA
- What about admission for master degree in international business?
- NMIMS Mumbai MBA
- Amjad Ali Khan College of Business Administration Hyderabad
- Suggest make my career further MBA from BIMS.
- Regional College of Management Bhubaneswar
- ANJAC Polytechnic Sivakasi
- Top colleges for BA LLB in India
- JNTU MBA Previous Question Papers
- B.PHARM. Future in Md in Delhi
- Laxmibai Radhakisan Toshniwal College of Commerce (LRT)
- Diploma Law