Federal tenders are required to be accompanied by a bid bond in the form of an unconditional bank guarantee for five percent of the value of the bid. An indemnity letter in which the bank commits itself to pay a certain sum if a third party fails to perform or if any other form of default occurs. One use is when a bank wants a carrier to release a shipment which it has financed but the original bills of lading are not yet available for surrender to the carrier.
- Best Brokerage IRA
- Ahmedabad Ophthal Association
- Deccan College at Pune
- Dual Marketing MBA Programs
- KIMS Hospital Thiruvananthapuram
- IT department provide summer training for MBA
- What is the total course fee for M.Sc. in Microbiology in Gardencity College ?
- What is the date of result declaring of 3rd semester of Guru Jambheshwar University Hisar?
- Sree Narayana Pillai Institute of Management & Technology
- IIMM Mumbai
- UF JD MBA
- Vidyasagar University B.Ed
- ILS Hospital Kolkata
- ISB MBA College
- PSC Org BD